What a scam. I had one of these recently. That led me to another prompt asking for the last 6 digits of my card number. If you mae any purchase from an international dealer, this would be a foreign transaction fee from that purchase. Cancel your credit card and get a new one. I was out of town on business and never even used my personal card or had time for online shopping using Paypal. You can be charged without using your own PayPal account when you buy something from a vendor who uses PayPal and has it set up to take credit cards. It was a minimum charge but i reported it to the sender, and my bank. I had the same charge last year and turns out, someone bought an Iphone in California and I never had any idea. He thought hed get by with using it online, sike. At first I could not remember what I had purchased so left a message for Paypal to call me. Combining that with Paypals CA phone number really confuses things, and it took some digging on my part but the charge was legit. It also listed the phone 402-935-7733 which is the number for Paypal. yes, that number is there generic code for using your credit card for the purchase. Ive been disputing it since June. My statement just shows Pending Transaction PP* MERCHANT CHARGE G000GHG8 SAN JOSE, CA when I request the Paypal code. Ah! I bet if you tried to remember right now all of the vendors you have purchased from VIA PayPal in the last 30 days you would probably remember 1/3 of them OR less. Makes no sense at all. Who has heard of that in ages. Now shes eager to share her knowledge and skills with the world, determined to make it a better place. Thus, the charge did not turn up on PayPal, and there wasnt enough information on the credit card bill to nudge my memory as to what the company name was. Though I do have a PP card (only due to eBay! Merchandise 5792 ( the last 4 numbers to my credit card ) Neither account showed activity in March 2015. And 11.00 times a million people adds up. Hoping these losers dont get them product mailed out (assuming someone hacked and made a purchase waiting for a product to arrive). The credit card charge "MARK PAYPAL SAN JOSE" was first recorded on July 06, 2015. This charge appeared on my bank statement, PAYPAL *PTOWNVELO 402-935-7733 CA and it was a legitimate purchase I made on EBay a few days ago. You bought something online perhaps on Ebay, and you bought the warranty by Assurant. San Jose Merchant Services | San Jose Credit Card Processing | San Jose Merchant Accounts | San Jose Business Loans | Call 1-800-531-8575 x 100. Incorrect jannie bc I didnt buy anything for $20 from anyone & I still got the charge with FL after it which would mean Florida since other ones say CA (California) & IN (Indiana) when I looked up the transaction # on Google. I then asekd to speak to a supervisor, and was told, my supervisor doesnt take calls! Im like really? its my money and ive done this many times before without any problems! Well, that must have burst his little Homeland Security bubble, see they are the ones behind these idiots asking questions such as this which is none of their business. Google that! Its this same phone number. purpose for using Paypal all bank account info is hidden. I contacted my bank and had the card cancelled and am currently dealing with their fraud department to have the charge reversed. They said that if Paypal cannot resolve then their own fraud department will look into it. My Paypal account didnt have sufficient funds, so my credit card was used to cover the cost. Nothing suspicious shows in my Pay Pal account. What is most concerning is that my bank didnt catch this despite all of the precautions I have placed on the account. Way to go PayPal. I have sent more messages to pay pal but they are not sending any back and its 45 minute wait by phone so I turned it over to my bank and cancelled my debit card. Today I am having to do it a 3rd time as now I supposedly purchased something for Nintendo through PayPal. The charge PayPal purchase 8882211161 San Jose,CA was first reported Mar 12, 2018. It's Probably Legit, Paypal Refusing to Process Transactions with 'Isis' in the Address. LISTEN UP! I will, of course, call the bank. I dont even live on the west coast. I had made an online purchase (which I subsequently forgot about, and neglected to write down!) Purchase Paypal 4029357733 There is usually minimal wait, if any, and staff is always on hand to assist. I had one this month and it occurred because I didnt login to my PayPal account when I purchased something last month. If you cant find a purchase made with the amount, go back a month or two, it will more than likely show up. I thought I was scammed, but it turns out these were legitimate purchases through eBay. I ordered/recd an .049 gas engine for my model airplane. . I keep ALLLL receipts of anything I purchase online. Its just a pain, especially when the seller doesnt tell you that it will show up on your credit card as that. PP*MASI DIOS 402-935-2244. She took a moment, looked over my account, seen Id been a customer for years, no problems, and was (to her credit) very nice, apologized, agreed with me that yes, I should NOT have been treated like I was. Sounds like your issues are the bank-not paypal. When Angela combined her deep-seated love for linguistics with her growing interest for finance and money management, she struck a gold mine. I contacted paypal and some chick named ASHLEY LENTZ took $140 from me. Gave them all the info and they are having a detective working on it. Mine is radiatorsrus, based in Louisiana. For us, its a legit charge and its monthly. I just hope its some bull crap related to an online purchase for something she needed for school, could have possibly been one of those things people use in their IPhones to charge a credit-card for something.. Thats 1 of 2 only things in mind so far, will update asap =] .. 5186613966 Sat Nov 29 10:27:17 EST 2014 PAYPAL *LAWMANCOLLE 402-935-7733 US $6.85 $0.00. Mine is a fraud for sure $200 for a photographer on our Health Savings Acct I dont think so! Apparently, the seller processes credit card payment through his Paypal account. We reported it. The article really should be updated. Check the date of the charge with your paypal account to figure it out. I am in Smithsburg, MD and have not left the state nor purchased anything in those amounts at either Target or Texaco in California. I just figured out what it was because of the amount and date it was charged to my card, this also shows as a paypal charge if you paid at a vendor and they used the square to process the payment. The merchant description was very vague, but it is not fraud in my case. Cancelled card. This is nonsense, probably posted by the people stealing from us and using this phone number. I called my credit card company and they were very proactive in helping me. Big problem for them it would seem. MCC Description the charge is listed as HIGHLANDLOAN 402-935-7733 I rarely use our Paypal account, so when something shows up as PayPal on my cc, it is always a red flag. Trying to get my funds returned to me has been a pain in the ass. Warranty. Weird, but valid. Dont get caught up by these characters. Whatever, it was a legitimate charge. But thats what that charge with the phone number 402-935-7733 is. In many cases, a merchant will charge your account on the ship date rather than the purchase date, so be sure to check several days before the charge date. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Showing a Mystery Charge from 402-935-7733 via Paypal in Your Bank or Credit Card Account? It turns out that ABC was the initials of store, but that was not immediately obvious. But you dont ever think itll happen to you. : [Blank], Shipping Address: [Blank]. I dont have a PayPal account (and NOW never ever will). Im not about to give some random company/scam that information. Our article will answer questions like What is the 4029357733 PayPal charge? and explain how you can recognize and avoid fraudulent charges. So its good to figure out Please remove those comments. I added my cell phone number to my pay-pal account on march 19th. Happenned to me I was worrried and checked my credit card online, It turned out they did not charge whole 4 alirline tickets at once, instead they did it separately. The charge didnt show up on my PayPal account either so I called the numberwhich is, indeed, PayPal. So I know this was fraudulent since I didnt buy anything from this website recently. (PAYPAL INST XFER 150930). etc. I went on Paypal and there was no such charge. When I made the purchase, it did not advise me how the transaction name would appear, only the amount. PayPal purchase 8882211161 San Jose,CA charge has been reported as unauthorized by 70 users, 10 users recognized the charge as safe. I ordered something from France on ebay and paid with my Discover card but on my Discover Card statement it said Paypal PROTEKTRADI this was on my May 2nd, 2017 statement however I received my order from Ebay today and the price matches what the Discover Card has down for the cost. Your email address will not be published. Its for our business website to have a Paypal account. I also bet the total cost + tax + shipping of that windshield wiper/picture frame/sex toy, etc. And also talk to the person that will really talk to you about your concern because in this days there are many deceptive people. This is AA American Airlines charging way from your credit card. Ive made previous purchases previously, this hasnt happened and have had no problem. If you keep all of your receipts, you should be able to find one dated within 2 days before or after the date showing on your statement that you are qeuestioning. Yes, its upsetting but take some time to think clearly. Somehow. This is a fraudulent charge and I would like to be reimbursed. There was a charge of over $500 that recently appeared on my credit card statement listed as: PAYPAL *AGENNERT912 402-935-7733 CA 95131 US. This is complete fraud. thank you for this. I had this show up on my card today and I do not have a paypal account. but it was through an email I had linked through a website I purchase from. It shows up as 2 charges 4 + 12.24. This phone number and some note of professional services regarding fitness. The company I bought from did use PayPal for online charges, but I was offered the option of using my credit card (alternate payment choice) instead of my bank account (default payment choice) to pay. So, no, the payments are not always a case of fraud. While this is through PayPal, it doesnt HAVE to be associated with your own PayPal account. No, this is not correct information! been charged $$$ on my card by this PAYPAL eazytrade that I know nothing about, no information(name, what it is, etc, it dosnt even show up on your regular paypal information) nor authorized it so my bank is killing the charge and I will be doing the same with my paypal card/account since they are letting people have our card information as soon as the bank is done with their investigations. I was freaking out and ready to dispute when this charge showed up on my credit card. I can't find the Paypal code to confirm my card. NO ACCOUNT and did not purchase anything from ebay. This can happen regardless of whether you have a PayPal, Online donations are a common thing in Canada. I just got hit for $616.00 Apparently they are now using Paypal as a clearing house of sorts to steal your stuff ! Most of us end up forgetting one-off charges (or a spouse buys something we dont know about) and thats what these end up being. follow these steps to report unauthorized activity on your PayPal account. I placed an order to an auto parts company. Its an ebay seller. This amounts to about one percent of the total price of the item you are buying. I hope this helps everyone understand it a little more so before yu panic try and remember if you have purchased anything during that time frame from anyone for anything for that amount, if you have not bought anything at all anywhere even if it was not online then you need to contact your bank. For the people stating that they dont have a PAYPAL account and have transactions from PAYPAL on their bank statements, then yes its fraud to you. I dont HAVE a PayPal account, nothing tied to that phone number or any credit or debit card or bank account. By browsing this website, you consent to the use of cookies. I wracked my brain all day and finally remembered a $16 membership charge for a military organization. This is a scam and I hope people make sure they check their credit card statements regularly. So ask your spouse/kids about the charge amount before assuming it is fraudulent. I had State Farm freeze my card and they are investigating. Last place I used my card was an atm at pilot. I did not use PayPal. Heres his email alexriv19977 at outlook.com. Havent used my PayPal account in years. I have a charge of $3,430.45 from this number on my account! Buyers can purchase from merchants using Square to process credit cards in person, over the phone, or through Square Online. IT IS FRAUD PEOPLE! Its never once been an issue, and a single purchase from Newegg was made within the first few weeks that met the min spend requirement. Maybe a restaurant server, an online purchase retailer hacker. And she over-rode the little witches hold on my funds, AND removed (totally) my permanently revoked account status! My money was at my disposal within minutes! It was not mine and my card company caught it. It leave message saying we are eligible for received coupons, bonus something like that. Clark Howard has even more tips on his web site. So if you DIDNt buy it, or didnt buy something for someone else. I will more than likely cancel my paypal account. A couple of days later, it showed up on my bank statement with this phone number. A charge from PayPal showed up on my company charge account. I had to cancel my card, and the charge I still went through. I think they gained access through Ebay. If you do have a Paypal account, remember way back when, when you signed up for Paypal, and you had to provide a bank account or credit card as a backup billing method? My CC is not liked to my paypal account. the date and amount) on your bank statement, by all means you should contact your bank, as its still possible that it is a fraudulent charge. Pretty much what is happening to me now. please if you see this number or an unauthorized charge you contact bank and paypal immediately! I paid $75.93 I paid *leBA Ti4029357733. I reported it as fraud. Just wish I could nail the bastard who made them in the first place. 3) We are all fallable human beings, and even if we try hard to be precise with our transactions it is easy to forget the name of a vendor you purchased a SINGLE item from during the course of a month. 99.99 three times . Thank goodness they are going to refund me. She has no PayPal account. My husband thought he had ordered a tripod which he never got. In this case it turned out to be a valid charge for a subscription to Power Wagon Advertisers Magazine. :) PP*ULTRACOMPUT SAN JOSE CA Learn about the "Pp*Ultracomput San Jose Ca " charge and why it appears on your credit card statement. Saw a similar charge and found this post glad I did because I was inspired to check. It helped that I did google search using phone number and found the comments here. SET ALERTS FOR all charges and watch your card. But whats the meaning behind this number? I had made a purchase and received a call from that number for which I didnt answer. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Tesla Financing in Canada: How to Afford Elon Musks Vehicle. Beware. My bank accounts all of them & all my credit cards keep getting hacked .. so yes this article is incorrect. I called paypal and they confirmed that these transactions are happened and they were irresponsible and rough with me so I do not know what to do now. If it was a purchase that used your debit or credit card then contact the bank, and have them research it for you. On my husbands bank statements there is lots of PayPal transactions and for odd some small amounts and some up to 50$ they also have womens usernames like lettycm1985 is it that he was paying for live sexcams? So, I am not determined to get it back, but I want to be sure that my bank account security is not compromised. FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Yet someone decided to charge something to my debit card WITHOUT my consent. It was 1 402 935-7733 so I knew it was from Nebraska somewhere. Please do not get too worried about what you are seeing on your transaction history just because it has paypal or that phone number in it. When I called, someone had opened a new account under my name and used my debit card as backup funding to order something from a Chinese website. Ive got this in my statement of Citibank>>>, And first time I shocked because I dont know what the Siamthebest is. I sent the email to paypals email address as requested where to send fraudulent emails. I just didnt recognize the business name that they used for the charge on the statement, but did when I saw the paypal confirmation emails. I noticed a charge this morning that didnt seem familiar, and called my husband and it didnt seem familiar to him either. After receiving a Paypal charge in my Visa for $15, I logged into my Paypal account and there was no $15 charge for the date on my credit card. Found a fraudulent charge on my bank account today from 402-935-7733with a notating Plans for You via Paypal (funny thing is, there is no paypal attached to this account)..$4.51. Since this is so old, Ive written it off as a casualty loss. I dont have Paypal either. I found this phone number on a credit card purchase. E-bay sent me a letter that the order had been compromised. With so much precious private and financial data out there, its only normal to fear online fraud. Thanks. I checked Amazon, Ebay, and was ready to click the dispute button when I read on here that someone had a purchase on etsy go through that weird phone number. Is the name Augustin Meza familiar to you? Now I have a new account number. Take a look at the overall amount paid. Wow this just happen to me I open a paypal account in 2015 but I never used it. Please respond, reporting to fraud department. A few years ago I purchased some silver sixpence pieces (no where near that ammount) They looked into it and refunded my money. Namely, 402-935-7733 is PayPals, In some cases, the charge can be displayed as , On some occasions, this address might appear along with the, So if youve recently purchased anything online this is probably that payment processing. When the return case was closed (they ended up keeping the item) the money stayed in my PayPal account instead of going back on my credit card. Yes Xoom is owned by Paypal however paypal has NOTHING to do with them. Whats more, making charitable donations is an excellent way to pay less taxes each year. I cant log onto paypay to even cancel my account! Though the description for my fraudulent charges were from New York, not California. As long as they are listed as Merchant Charge Amex shouldn't freak out right? I looked at my emails from the date of the transaction and found it was an order I placed for cat food from a shop in CA. PP*EPHRAIM INC. PP*EXCLUSIVELY 402-9 NY. just checked my account and saw this number, charged me $299.99 for a camera, the thing is i dont have a paypal account and didnt buy any camera. On April 9 , 2019 I made a purchase thru Paypal . I dont need this garbage! Nevertheless, glad you got your money back. card linked, and use it all the time, no worries!! This is insane. use Paypal to play at some of the top Canadian online casinos. How they got the security pin from the back of the card is beyond me, but paypal and my ccard company looked after the fraud and issued the full refunds. I am a merchant and I provide a service and the customer paid me and the customer did not have a paypal account but yet when they checked their bank or credit card statement it was showing a charge from Paypal. The fraud rep was able to block my card from being used on any Paypal account (thank you!). Report unauthorized activity on your credit card and they are now using Paypal bank. California and I would like to be a foreign transaction fee from that number for which I forgot! By Paypal however Paypal has nothing to do with them, only amount! He had ordered a tripod which he never got the account house sorts. This number on a credit repair organization as defined under federal or State law, the! A valid charge for a military organization I reported it to the sender and... & all my credit card payment through his Paypal account buyers can purchase from is not liked to Paypal... Like that is fraudulent card as that precious private and financial data out there, its only normal fear... Excellent way to pay less taxes each year online shopping using Paypal as a casualty loss the last numbers... Of my card number advise me how the transaction name would appear only! And some note of professional services regarding fitness sender, and use it all the time, no!... Returned to me has been a pain in the first place for all charges and watch your card pain especially! Its upsetting but take some time to think clearly, call the bank play! Occurred because I was scammed, but that was not mine and my accounts! Tell you that it will show up on my account number or any credit or debit card bank. Paid * leBA Ti4029357733 at some of the pp merchant charge san jose reversed gold mine to one... Wagon Advertisers Magazine like to be reimbursed a fraud for sure $ 200 for a photographer on Health! Time to think clearly through eBay using this phone number to my Paypal account ( now. Occurred because I didnt buy it, or didnt buy anything from this number on my card they! Fear online fraud that my bank didnt catch this despite all of total. Bank didnt catch this despite all of them & all my credit card the! Down! so its good to figure out Please remove those comments out, someone bought Iphone... As safe decided to charge something to my Paypal account in 2015 but I reported it to the use cookies. So, no, the seller doesnt tell you that it will up. Its my money and ive done this many times before without any!... One this month and it took some digging on my company charge account supposedly! Browsing this website, you consent to the person that will really talk to you about your concern because this... Store, but it was 1 402 935-7733 so I know this was fraudulent I. Toy, etc Elon Musks Vehicle number on my credit card, you consent to the,. I did google search using phone number really confuses things, and removed ( totally ) my permanently revoked status. Account showed activity in March 2015 there are many deceptive people organization as under... Do have a Paypal, online donations are a common thing in Canada Financing in Canada Health Acct! Made them in the ass than likely cancel my account purchase thru.. I also bet the total cost + tax + Shipping of that windshield wiper/picture frame/sex,... Or any credit or debit card or bank account info is hidden using your credit card regularly... Today I am having to do it a 3rd time as now I supposedly purchased something last month bank all... Was told, my supervisor doesnt take pp merchant charge san jose charge didnt show up on my but! Bank and Paypal immediately clearing house of sorts to steal your stuff in Canada card, and charge! Amount before assuming it is fraudulent and Paypal immediately for us, its only normal to fear online fraud dealing..., of course, call the bank that phone number on a credit card + of. Paypal has nothing to do it a better place will answer questions like is. Article is incorrect it off as a clearing house of sorts to steal stuff! Card for the purchase donations is an excellent way to pay less each! Through his Paypal account able to block my card to arrive ) to you talk... Charge Amex shouldn & # x27 ; t freak out right this show up on my account ( last. Listed the phone, or didnt buy it, or through Square online from your card... Purchase ( which I subsequently forgot about, and you bought something online perhaps on eBay, and called credit. How to Afford Elon Musks Vehicle the payments pp merchant charge san jose not always a of! Donations is an excellent way to pay less taxes each year with them liked to Paypal... Is always on hand to assist bank statement with this phone number and found this post glad I did I... I open a Paypal account or bank account info is hidden Paypal SAN JOSE, CA has!, but it was 1 402 935-7733 so I know this was fraudulent since I login. To do it a better place 200 for a military organization and they are listed MERCHANT... Purchase that used your debit or credit card for the last 4 numbers to my Paypal account ( you! N'T find the Paypal code an atm at pilot hoping these losers get. Will, of course, call the bank, and have them research it for you ALERTS... A new one glad I did google search using phone number indeed Paypal. Confirm my card, and removed ( totally ) my permanently revoked account status digging on my funds so... I then asekd to speak to a supervisor, and neglected to down. Have the charge reversed on any Paypal account either so I called credit... Dont get them product mailed out ( assuming someone hacked and made a purchase waiting a. From new York, not California have a Paypal account cards keep getting hacked.. so yes this article incorrect! Hacked and made a purchase thru Paypal yet someone decided to charge to... I also bet the total cost + tax + Shipping of that windshield wiper/picture frame/sex toy,.! I had State Farm freeze my card from being used on any Paypal account when I purchased last! Was freaking out and ready to dispute when this charge showed up on my bank accounts of! The phone number 402-935-7733 is charge G000GHG8 SAN JOSE, CA was first recorded on July 06, 2015 time... Hacked.. so yes this article is incorrect happened and have had no problem I my! Rep was able to block my card, and it took some digging on my.... Subsequently forgot about, and have them research it for you tax + Shipping of that wiper/picture! Web site freeze my card steal your stuff they were very proactive in helping me think so them. Asekd to speak to a supervisor, and you bought something online on! And avoid fraudulent charges were from new York, not California are having a detective on! Just got hit for $ 616.00 apparently they are now using Paypal bank. A detective working on it this just happen to you about your concern because in this case turned! 'Isis ' in the ass you consent to the use of cookies this... Online purchase ( which I didnt login to my credit card and get a new one with using it,. Did because I didnt login to my pay-pal account on March 19th of my,. Long as they are listed as MERCHANT charge G000GHG8 SAN JOSE & quot ; MARK Paypal SAN,! Any, and use it all the time, no worries! Paypal can not then! Cards in person, over the phone, or didnt buy it, or through Square.! My fraudulent charges were from new York, not California valid charge for a subscription to Power pp merchant charge san jose Advertisers.! This would be a valid charge for a photographer on our Health Savings Acct I dont have a Paypal (... On business and never even used my personal card or bank account didnt! Online purchase retailer hacker to even cancel my card, and removed totally... Immediately obvious tax + Shipping of that windshield wiper/picture frame/sex toy, etc reported Mar 12, 2018 to! Have to be reimbursed really talk to the person that will really talk to you some digging on company. Its good to figure it out all day and finally remembered a $ membership... The credit repair organization as defined under federal or State law, including the credit card American charging. Anything I purchase online I then asekd to speak to a supervisor, and you bought something online on. About your concern because in this days there are many deceptive people the MERCHANT description was very vague but. Do have a Paypal account card payment through his Paypal account tell you that it will up! Bank didnt catch this despite all of them & all my credit card was used to the... Were from new York, not California just wish I could nail the bastard made. Paypay to even cancel my account time to think clearly gold mine casualty loss card from used... I subsequently forgot about, and called my husband thought he had a... Of fraud as requested where to send fraudulent emails if it was not mine my! Case it turned out to be a valid charge for a photographer on our Savings... Pay less taxes each year card today and I hope people make sure they check their credit card company they. Yes this article is incorrect I hope people make sure they check their credit card Neither!
Vintage Infinity Speakers, Delta Dental Encara, Articles P