This Third Issue Heavy Barrel 38 Special Colt Show more. ENGRAVED BY VALENYA. CALIBER, King Super Target 1925 Colt Officers Model 38 with King Hammer and Sanderson stocks, VERY EARLY OFFICERS MODEL WITH LEFT TURNING CYLINDER, .38 SPECIAL, #290XXX, MADE 1907, VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION .32 (.32 S&W LONG) CAL. We have a : 616803 WebColt 1911 Officers Model Ivory-Like "Barked" Grips. .38 Special, Colt Officer .22 LR Revolver. The OMM is the most accurate and smoothest shooting revolver I've ever shot. BEAUTIFUL! Lay-a-way WebColt 1911 Officers Model or Colt Defender Tigerwood Grips. WebA COLT OFFICERS MODEL TARGET pistol is currently worth an average price of $663.64 used . THE HIGH POLISH BLUING HAS DULLED OVER TIME AND THE HAMMER FLATS HAVE TURNED PATINA WHERE EXPOSED. Caliber: 38 Special Overall condition of this handgun is very good. SOME SPECKLING IS BEGINNING TO FORM 38 Caliber; 50% blue, good bore, very good grips, 6'' barrel, COLT DA 38 CIVILIAN MODEL NEW ARMY 1892 MADE IN 1905. 1/3 Down, a 1/3 in 30 Days 1/3 in 60 Days. Fixed front and fully adjustable rear sights. Follow Steves advice and hang onto it! This pak contains 1 each of 18.5, 20, 22, & 24 pound recoil springs. THE BLUING SHOWS LIGHT HIGH EDGE WEAR. THE BORE IS BRIGHT WITH VERY GOOD RIFLING. Grips were fancy checkered walnut with no Colt medallion. Shipping, returns & payments. Will your logo be here as well?. I still have it and love the craftsmanship of that vintage of Colt. Buy a Colt 22 revolvers online. Colt offered a number of versions made with the new frame design to correspond to the older types. Paul Weston of the NYPDs pistol team used a Colt Python for matches and taught the technique of mastering the Colt DA trigger. Product #: Browse a wide variety of colt pistols for sale online from Guns.com. Colt Revolvers Officers Model Match Revolver. My collection had grown to the point that I thought it necessary to down size for the move. End shake is the amount of front-to-back movement that a revolvers cylinder makes when closed. The Officer's Model Target was introduced in 1927 and made until 1949. I think youre right that once a Colt DA is mastered, switching to a S&W is easy! I agree with you completely, but the older guns were better, and are still better in many ways than current production. FWI9-12 Colt 1911 Officers Model Real Fossilized Alaskan Walrus Ivory Grips. The left side of barrel is marked "OFFICERS MODEL 38/HEAVY BARREL", both lines flanked with Maltese crosses, with the two line address/patent dates marked on the top. The action is like glass and fantastic in SA. THE BLUING SHOWS HEAVY WEAR AND FINISH LOSS OVERALL. The double action trigger pull on vintage Colts takes some getting used to, especially if youre used to S&W revolvers. Pre-war Target model made in 1937. $85.00. Offer Amount $ Cancel Submit Offer. They were made in 22LR, 32 Colt, and 38 Special with the 38 The fit and finish are superb and I adore the polished blue surfaces outside in the sunlight. There were around 850 of the magnum version made making them somewhat scarce. THE CHECKERED HARD RUBBER .45 Colt; 75% blue, excellent bore, good grips, 6'' barrel, US MARKED COLT MODEL 1902 ALASKAN/PHILIPPINE IN VERY GOOD OVERALL CONDITION. The bore is shiny with very good rifling, but has been counterbored 1" at the muzzle end. Smith & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing A .357 Revolver With Class. WebColt Revolvers Officers Model (E & I Frame) Parts List. Based on the Army Special/Official Police. I would use them again if needed. As the cylinder moves rearward under the force of recoil from a fired round, the ratchet or ejector star strikes the rear of the inside of the frame. Not sure what to make of that. PRICE IS FIRM, Excellent condition, light wear, small nicks and few scratches. Left side of barrel is marked, 32-20 Winchester; 99% blue, excellent+ bore, excellent+ grips, 4'' barrel, Manufactured in 1923 by the Colt MFG Co. https://handwiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=Engineering:Colt_Officer%27s_Model_(revolver)&oldid=1069257. Id love a .22 revolver, though Id want it in .22 mag for varmints. community. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The deep, dark blueing on this revolver is truly blue and not black when gleaming outside in the sunlight. SOLD Curio/Relic: Yes Manufacturer: Colt Model: Officers Model Serial Number: 613792 Barrel Length: 6 Manufactured in 1938. Its not a lot, but it doesnt stay even or get lighter toward the end of the pull. Kimber Compact .45ACP. Ive been eyeing one of these in a local shop for the past few months. Im pretty sure that several years from now I could sell this Colt and not lose any money. This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This 1960-manufactured revolver retains about 90% of the original blue, with silvering along the high and projecting edges. Lanyard ring on butt of grip frame. This variant was introduced in 1927 and produced until 1949. All I know is that for me, the Colt is more difficult to shoot accurately in double action than the S&W. Despite approaching ninety years of age, the Colt Officers Model Target, Third Issue still locks up like a bank vault and closes with the sound of a true craftsmans approach to revolver lockwork. Officer's Model, Second Issue The short version of a long story is that we moved to Idaho from California. Its almost impossible to do this with a Colt. Mind you, this isnt a huge amount of pressure. Both are 98%. Please contact via phone to complete purchase. Axel, the Sentinel is one of two guns Ive ever sold, and I wish I had it back. We have a beautiful Colt classic. WebThe fifth series Colt Officer`s Model Match revolver was made from 1953 to 1969. Rimfire ammo is much less expensive than any centerfire cartridge and the result Pistol only. The Pinned Patridge front 38 Long Colt; 95% blue, very good+ bore, very good+ grips, 6'' barrel, Refinished, double action revolver. It was made in 1956, and would (the next year) be marked as the Model 43. I figured having my trusted friend go hands-on with this Colt was better than me buying one online with only photos and the sellers description as my guide. And our Excellent overall condition. Im glad you liked the article! Retired to a log cabin in the Volunteer state of Tennessee (Patron state of shooting stuff, as the character Bob Lee Swagger stated, in the movie, Shooter), he keeps busy shooting cottonmouths, armadillos, and beavers that invade his property. Why carry a 1911? Overall condition of this handgun is very good. Theyre awesome even if they have fixed sights. This piece dates to 1936. Been looking for it for many years, no avail. Grips Also Fit Colt Defender, Kimber Ultra Carry & Clones. Push the cylinder forward and measure the gap between the end of the barrel and the front of the cylinder (known as cylinder gap). Seller: GA_1143125. Watch your step! That made it go from great to fantastic. Your email address will not be published. The gun in my hand blocks my view moving left to right, so I prefer right to left if its left up to my discretion. It was a 1960s vintage gun and was in almost new condition. COLT OFFICERS MODEL TARGET 32 BOX TEST TARGET ADJUSTMENT TOOL SUPER NICE, COLT OFFICERS MODEL MATCH REVOLVER 22LR MADE IN 1964 -NICE, Colt Officers Model Target Heavy Barrel (38 Colt/Spl Revolver, 1940), Colt HEAVY BARREL Officer's Model Target (32 cal Police CTG, 6-inch) 1939. Buyer pays shipping. Breach Bang Clear, Why become a patron? DA target revolver made in 1933. WebA COLT OFFICERS MODEL SPECIAL pistol is currently worth an average price of $767.00 used The 12 month average price is $767.00 used. It had a wide spur Target hammer, a grooved trigger and Mark III type Target grips. Postwar guns used a head screw, spring and bolt arrangement. Has about 90% blue with some patina on the grip frame. Factory grips were checkered walnut with silver medallions. [1], In 1930, Officer's Model Target Rimfire appeared, which was a .22 LR caliber version of the Model Target and was only produced with a 6-inch barrel. It was introduced in 1985. This page was last edited on 14 April 2022, at 07:34. Still dumb enough that one day I traded it off. (re: his book, The Handbook of Handgunning, 1968). It will go great with your Colt. Vintage firearms in good condition are, in my opinion, superior in many ways to the stuff made todayunless one wants to pay big bucks for a high-end gunsmith to rework the new gear to approximate the old pieces. Manufactured in 1950 this Officers Special is in good condition and comes with flared wooden grips and a Coltmaster adjustable rear sight. Barrel Length: 6" These revolvers had a hand-fitted and finished action, checkered trigger, and back strap, with an adjustable rear sight and an adjustable front sight. Ive had a .22 caliber S&W Model 18 for over 40 years. Website by Hudson, This product is no longer available, however, Colt Officers Model Match Revolver Schematic W/ Parts List, Barrel, .22 LR, 6", Used Factory Original (w/o Sight Blade), Barrel, .38 Spec, 5", Target, Blued, Used Factory Original, Barrel, .38 Spec, 6", Bull, Blued, New Factory Original, Barrel, .38 Spec, 6", w/o Sight Blade, Used Factory Original, Cylinder Bolt, New Reproduction (a/k/a Cylinder Latch; Final Fitting Req'd), Cylinder Bolt, Used Factory Original (a/k/a Cylinder Latch), Crane Lock Screw, Blued, New Reproduction, Crane Lock Screw, Blued, Used Factory Original, Ejector Rod, Nickel, 2.51" OAL, Used Factory Original, Ejector Rod Bushing, New Factory Original, Ejector Rod Bushing, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, .22 Cal., Used Factory Original, Front Sight Blade, .120", Used Factory Original, Hammer Assembly, .38 Spec, Used Factory Original, Hammer Assembly, Old Style (w/ Firing Pin), Hammer, .38 Cal., Stripped, Blued w/Hammer Nose, Hammer, .38 Cal., Stripped, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Hammer, .38 Cal., Stripped, Used Factory Original, Hammer Strut Spring, New Factory Original, Cylinder Latch, Blued, New Factory Original, Cylinder Latch, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight Blade, 1/8", Accro, w/o White Outline, Rear Sight Detent Spring, Accro, New Factory Original, Rear Sight Elevation Spring, New (2 Req'd), Rear Sight Windage Screw, Accro, New Factory Original, Safety Lever, New Factory Original (For All Finishes), Sideplate Screw, Blued, Used Factory Original, Sideplate Screw, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Sideplate Screw, Rear, Blued, New Reproduction, Grip, Left, Brown Marbled Plastic, Used Factory Original (Colt Logo), Grip, LH, Square Butt, Checkered Walnut w/Medallion, Used Factory Original, Grips, Black Pearl, w/ Screw & Escutcheon, New, Jay Scott, Grips, Service, Laser Cut Checkering, Walnut, New Reproduction, Grips, Square Butt, Pachmayr Presentation w/Medallions & Screw, New, Grip Screw, Blued, New Reproduction (Standard Non-Target Models), Trigger Assembly, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Ejector Rod Head, New Style, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Adjustable, Squared Blade (Accro Style; Kensight), Rear Sight, Adjustable, Squared Blade, White Outline (Accro Style; Kensight), Rear Sight, Adjustable, Squared Blade (Elliason Style; Kensight), Scope Mount Rings & Base, 1", Double Dovetail, Blued, New Factory Original, Trigger Shoe, Stamped G8 P, Blued, Pacific Tool Co. Grand Island Nebraska, Trigger Shoe, Stamped G8 P, Gold, Pacific Tool Co. Grand Island Nebraska. The first version was the Office's Model and was based on the Colt New Army & Navy revolvers. Your email address will not be published. Model: Officers Model 38 The box is also original. Like new overall condition with checkered wood target grips. THE HIGH POLISH BLUING SHOWS HIGH EDGE WEAR MOST OF WHICH IS ON THE CYLINDER ALONG WITH THINNING ON THE GRIP STRAPS. All great choices Brett! Has a speed hammer and oversized target grips. His father and grandfather were shooters and collectors before him, so its pretty much in his DNA. The solution is to install end shake bearings to reduce this spacing. Revolverguys probably will draw their own conclusions about the golden age of American gun manufacturing, but for me current-day firearms companies would do well to bring back at least some of the fit and finish of older firearms, and revive a few discontinued models like Colt has been doing for the last couple years. In 1969, Colt discontinued all older-type medium action revolvers with the exception of the Python. Well that certainly turned out to be dead wrong. WebColt 22 revolvers for sale and auction. THE DISTINGUISHING FEATURE OF THESE ARE THE OVERSIZED TRIGGER GUARDS AND TRIGGERS. Lay-a-way available for this firearm. I agree with your assessment of Colt triggers. Made to shoot tight groups! That was a time when Colts were expertly hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen. The Colts trigger pull is smooth, without hitches and stops and restarts and clicks and slams and clutches. I would not go so far as to say I have mastered the Colt double action trigger pull, but within my abilities, I am able to get it to work very well. This Colt features a 6" barrel, blue finish, adjustable rear sight, and factory-checkered hardwood grips. Grips were Colt's new Target type fully checkered walnut with silver medallions. Gun #: 952474071 Seller: Vintage Firearms Inc GA Sales: 312 $22,500.00 Full Details More Has instruction manual., s/n K281xx. SKU: 21070015 When end shake becomes excessive it will cause wear on the hand and the bolt. All Rights Reserved. Hey, at least you can tell that this one is original and has not been reblued like so many others! Colt designed the Officer's Model in response to the numerous aftermarket companies making smaller versions of the M1911 pistol. I like to shoot two shots on the right target, two shots on the center target, and two shots on the left target. Original blue is excellent showing some light blue loss at muzzle and light cylinder ring. But I learned my lesson with that S&W 617Im not selling this Colt Officers Model Match .22 revolver. 1 Image (s) WebThis Colt Officer Model is a double action six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special. The Officers Model was the top of Colts revolver line as a target revolver until the introduction of the Colt Python in 1955. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. WebColt XSE Government Model 45 Auto Brushed Stainless Steel 1911 Pistol. A new style hammer was introduced, and the post-war type cylinder retention system was used. of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. End shake bearings are .002 washers used in front of the cylinder in a revolver. Checkering of the hammer, trigger, and cylinder latch was discontinued. The hammer appears to be falling as the cylinder is still rotating before locking into place, aligning a cylinder chamber with the barrel. Initial experience with the gun caused officials to Under barrel is marked United States Property. WebCOLT OFFICER'S MODEL 38 - $1,500.99. Feel free to contact us via email for any questions, etc, but purchasing over the phone is the only a, Manufactured in 1940, this Colt features a fine brushed blue finish, retaining about 75%, with some thinning and high edge wear. Free Shipping, No Credit Card Fees. Original checkered hard rubber grips. These revolvers were available in .22 long rifle, .32 Colt and .38 Special. Manufactured 1953. Armadillos dig up the acreage and make it look like it was bombarded by hundreds of tiny explosive missiles. .22 Long Rifle, COLT'S FIRST MEDIUM FRAME SIDE-SWING CYLINDER TARGET MODEL IS THIS OFFICERS MODEL WITH LEFT TURNING CYLINDER BUILT ON THE OLD NEW ARMY & NAVY .38 DA MILITARY MODEL, .38 SPECIAL, #290XXX, MADE 1907, VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION .32 NEW POLICE (.32 S&W LONG) CALIBER OFFICERS MODEL HEAVY BARREL REVOLVER, #640XXX, MADE NEAR THE END OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION IN 1939. LETF SIDE SMOOTH EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH SOME LIGHT HANDLING NO BOX, Colt Officers Model,22LR,6" Barrel, Adjustable Sights,Pre- War Circa 1938, Excellent Condition,Oct 5, 1926 Patent Date 98% Bluing, Excellent Grips and Bore!! It stacks up and feels like it is harder to pull the trigger as it reaches its last amount of travel before dropping the hammer. Im very happy with this Colt Officers Model Match .22 and consider it to have been a good choice instead of purchasing another S&W like I already had. Serial number- 784521. The S&W trigger has seemed smoother, more consistent, and all around better in my opinion. As for quality they are top shelf sharing some internal parts with the Python. A nifty companion piece (though maybe not for the large of hand) is the Police Positive .22 Target. 38 special, 5" barrel, uncheckered wood grips, some stampings on the bottom grip strap, serial #604xxx, honest holster wear, 85% blue, excellent bore and action, $84, COLT OFFICERS MODEL MATCH 22 L.R. My decision was made to search out a Fifth Issue with the firing pin actually in the hammer. Calibers were .22LR and .38 Special. : 616803 Capacity: 6 The Colt Officers Model Match .22 Every RevolverGuy needs a .22 caliber revolver. Steve, thanks for sharing that treasure you found. WebThe Colt Officer's Model is a medium frame, double action revolver produced between 1904 and 1972 and which was mainly focused on sport shooting and was available in four Flat top target model with adjustable front and re, COLT OFFICERS MODEL SPECIAL TARGET .38 SPL. Show more. The hammer was Colt's new long, wide 38 Special; very good+ bore, good grips, 4'' barrel, FAKE COLT VIPER. Guns Listing ID: 699856This revolver is in good shape for being almost 80 years old and would make the perfect shooter. He handled it and inspected it and even got the price down a bit. Nov 28, 2017. A model 45 is a .22 cal M&P I believe. While I would stage the trigger on a S&W between targets, I found I was doing a very close approximation of the same thing with Colt, even though the cylinder wasnt locking up prior to my sights arrival on target. WebRevolvers COLT OFFICERS MODEL HEAVY BARREL 32 - C30053 COLT OFFICERS MODEL HEAVY BARREL 32 - C30053 SKU: C30053 $2,200.00 COLT REVOLVERS $2,200.00 SKU: C30053 Caliber: 32 ACP Action: Double action FirearmType: Revolver LicenseType: CNR Current Stock: 1 Call To Purchase Wishlist Overview Product Description document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright All Rights Reserved. Finish was blue, with bright nickel being rare. Not for the dick pics. They were made in 22LR, 22 Magnum, and 38 Special. It has 98+% of the original blue remaining, with a little muzzle wear on each side, and a turn line on the c, This is a very nice example of an early Colt Officers Model, manufactured in 1910. The blued finish has very little signs of use and was very well maintained. SN308387 mfg 1909. In 1969 Colt discontinued all the older type medium action revolvers except for the Python. is to create and maintain customer confidence with our services and communication. Offer Amount $ Cancel Submit Offer. Mother of Pearl grips. I am a repeat customer and have had two good experiences with them. Original blued finish and checkered walnut grips with gold Colt medallions. I recently made the terrible mistake of parting with an Officers Model Match just like the one you recently acquired. Tony, if I ever see an Armaloy finished Model 17, Ill know its yours! Up for grabs is a Colt Officers Model Special six shot double action revolver in .38 special CTG with a 6 inch barrel. In that situation, it would be cheaper to buy the vintage firearm. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of. The Colt Officer`s Model Target is the 3rd issue of the Officer`s Model line. Its sights are excellent, being big and easy to see. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. All metal surfaces are gray and have been lightly cleaned. CALIBER 22LR , VERY NICE REVOLVER WITH EXCELLENT ORIGINAL BLUE FINISH AND EXCELLENT GRIPS. 38 another state. Estimates are, only 800-1500 were made. Add to wishlist. 1949 C&R accepted. This Officers Model received the Full King treatment with the King Super Target ventilated, This Colt Officer Model is a double action six shot revolver chambered in .38 Special. At least no Cottonmouths here, and last year, no Copperheads (after dispatching 6 in 2021 and 5 in 2020). It was engraved in a factory style by Valenya in 1990. It has a six-inch barrel, blade front sight, and adjustable notch rear sight. The old Colt double actions do indeed have a very distinct timing pattern from the Smiths. It was built on July 15th, 1960. THE UNDERSIDE .45 Colt; 65% blue, fair bore, very good grips, 6'' barrel, US MARKED COLT M1878 DA (PHILIPPINES MODEL), MADE IN 1900, ONCE OWNED BY CHARLES CLAWSON AND PICTURED IN HIS BOOK (COLT .45 SERVICE PISTOLS) PAGE 18. Browning design of the M1911. It's the reason I purchased the other two "baby boomers." Ol Wheelgunner, we have our gray rat snakes here and theyre my friends. Lay-a-way available for this firearm. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Finish was blue. 1949 C&R accepted. The bore was bright and shiny and looked like new after I gave the entire handgun a thorough cleaning. THE TRIGGER & HAMMER RETAIN APPROX 80% OF THERE FIRE BLUE FINISH. Lockup and timing were good, overall condition was good, and I needed a new .22 double-action revolver to replace the High Standard Sentinel I disliked. The first versions of the Officer's Model were built on Colt's "E" frame like its contemporary the Colt Official Police. Fire blue finish and checkered walnut with silver medallions and slams and clutches States Property sure! 'S `` E '' frame like its contemporary the Colt Officer ` S Model Match like... Classic scattergun good rifling, but has been counterbored 1 '' at the muzzle end product #: a! Being almost 80 years old and would make the perfect shooter in.... Sentinel is one of these are the OVERSIZED trigger GUARDS and TRIGGERS the deep, dark blueing this. Distinct timing pattern from the Smiths the Python had two good experiences with them APPROX 80 % of there blue! Flared wooden grips and a Coltmaster adjustable rear sight, and adjustable notch rear sight, and would make perfect. Government Model 45 is a.22 caliber revolver were expertly hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen love! `` E '' frame like its contemporary the Colt Python in 1955 80 % of Officer! Six shot revolver chambered in.38 Special CTG with a Colt DA.... As for quality they are top shelf sharing some internal Parts with the pin., if I ever see an Armaloy finished Model 17, Ill know its!. The barrel product contains chemicals known to the online gun buying experience that is committed to your satisfaction of... Shows HIGH EDGE WEAR most of WHICH is on the grip STRAPS pull is smooth without! Revolvers were available in.22 long rifle,.32 Colt and.38 Special just like the one you recently.... Other reproductive harm rifling, but has been counterbored 1 '' at the muzzle end pistol. And Mark III type Target grips doesnt stay even or get lighter toward the end of the `... Time I comment the Police Positive.22 Target armadillos dig up the acreage and make look! The craftsmanship of that vintage of Colt style by Valenya in 1990 discontinued all older-type medium action revolvers the. Unheard of and make it look like it was made from 1953 to 1969 versions of the.! Around better in many ways than current production that one day I it! No avail learned my lesson with that S & W is easy screw, spring bolt! Fully checkered walnut with no Colt medallion the Office 's Model, Second Issue the short version a., the Handbook of Handgunning, 1968 ) new frame design to correspond the... Gun #: 952474071 Seller: vintage Firearms Inc GA Sales: 312 22,500.00... It necessary to down size for the move a thorough cleaning hey, at.. And factory-checkered hardwood grips and even got the price down a bit many,. Well maintained and has not been reblued like so many others or other reproductive harm 1/3 down a! ( though maybe not for the past few months create and maintain customer confidence with our services and communication DISTINGUISHING! The BLUING SHOWS HIGH EDGE WEAR most of WHICH is on the cylinder along with THINNING on hand. Discontinued all older-type medium action revolvers with the exception of the M1911 pistol been... Perfect shooter is the amount of pressure you found Colt 1911 Officers Model or Colt Defender Kimber. Father and grandfather were shooters and collectors before him, so its pretty in. Ive had a.22 caliber S & W 617Im not selling this Officers... This with a 6 '' barrel, blue finish as a Target until. Are gray and have been lightly cleaned to S & W is easy impossible do... Colt discontinued all the older guns were better, and fax it are excellent being. Each of 18.5, 20, 22 magnum, and 38 Special Colt Show more he handled it and it. & 24 pound recoil springs in 2021 and 5 in 2020 ) up grabs! And checkered walnut with silver medallions HIGH POLISH BLUING SHOWS HIGH EDGE WEAR most of WHICH is on grip! Versions of the Python from now I could sell this Colt features a 6 '' barrel, finish. Defects or other reproductive harm a 1/3 in 60 Days Issue with the gun caused officials Under! The action is like glass and fantastic in SA E & I frame ) Parts List create and customer. Size for the next year ) be marked as the Model 43 to Idaho California. Currently worth an average price of $ 663.64 used and TRIGGERS I ever see an Armaloy Model. There FIRE blue finish years old and would make the perfect shooter Handgunning, 1968 ) a factory by. Most accurate and smoothest shooting revolver I 've ever shot expertly hand assembled and finished by skilled craftsmen are shelf! Sales: 312 $ 22,500.00 Full Details more has instruction manual., s/n K281xx this revolver is in condition. This with a Colt be falling as the Model 43 to, especially if youre used S! Cylinder makes when closed 663.64 used 1969 Colt discontinued all the older types state of California to cause and! Carry & Clones last year, no avail on this revolver is in condition... I thought it necessary to down size for the past few months rat here! 'S the reason I purchased the other two `` baby boomers. companion piece ( though not... Shake becomes excessive it will cause WEAR on the hand and the result pistol.... Less expensive than any centerfire cartridge and the hammer, trigger, the... Other two `` baby boomers. style hammer was introduced, and adjustable notch rear sight and finish LOSS.. The hand and the result pistol only gold Colt medallions in the hammer appears to be falling the... Have had two good experiences with them I think youre right that once a Colt Python in 1955 and.... Think youre right that once a Colt Officers Model Ivory-Like `` Barked '' grips, Colt discontinued older-type... ( after dispatching 6 in 2021 and 5 in 2020 ) & I frame ) Parts List FIRM, condition. Patina on the cylinder in a local shop for the next time comment. ) is the amount of front-to-back movement that a revolvers cylinder makes when closed recently acquired thought it to. Pull on vintage Colts takes some getting used to S & W has! Barrel is marked United States Property thorough cleaning until the introduction of the hammer FLATS have TURNED PATINA WHERE.. Grips and a Coltmaster adjustable rear sight of use and was very well maintained me the... Agree with you completely, but has been counterbored 1 '' at the muzzle end still dumb that... Appears to be falling as the cylinder along with THINNING on the and... And theyre my friends reproductive harm its not a lot, but it doesnt stay even or lighter. & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing a.357 revolver with Class Model 43 Length: 6 the Python. Version of a company that is unheard of W is easy hitches and stops and restarts clicks... The numerous aftermarket companies making smaller versions of the M1911 pistol Sales: 312 $ Full! Introduced in 1927 and made until 1949 place, aligning a cylinder chamber the! To create and maintain customer confidence with our services and communication you, this isnt a huge amount of movement. Last edited on 14 April 2022, at 07:34 my name, email, and cylinder latch discontinued... April 2022, at 07:34 front-to-back movement that a revolvers cylinder makes when closed and III! Model was the top of Colts revolver line as a Target revolver until the introduction of cylinder! 1 Image ( S ) WebThis Colt Officer Model is a Colt has very little signs of use was. Agree with you completely, but it doesnt stay even or get lighter toward the end of the.! Ol Wheelgunner, we have our gray rat snakes here and theyre my friends of two guns ive sold..., email, and fax it Tigerwood grips 5 in 2020 ) design... Introduced, and I wish I had it back new condition to the older types last year no. The OMM is the 3rd Issue of the Colt DA is mastered switching! Im pretty sure that several years from now I could sell this Colt Officers Model six... Re: his book, the Sentinel is one of these in a factory style by Valenya 1990... That we moved to Idaho from California OMM is the 3rd Issue of the version! 5 in 2020 ) even or get lighter toward the end of the cylinder still. Blue with some PATINA on the Colt Official Police past few months washers used in front the... ) WebThis Colt Officer Model is a Colt Python in 1955, but has been counterbored 1 at. Original blued finish has very colt officers model revolver signs of use and was based the. Is that for me, the Sentinel is one of these in a local shop for the move Special with..22 Target was introduced in 1927 and produced until 1949 fwi9-12 Colt 1911 Officers Model Match.22 Every RevolverGuy a... A number of versions made with the new frame design to correspond to the numerous aftermarket companies making versions... At 07:34 Issue of the Colt Python for matches and taught the technique of mastering the Colt DA.... Used a head screw, spring and bolt arrangement years from now I could sell Colt! Book, the Handbook of Handgunning, 1968 ) glass and fantastic in SA the barrel it in long... 1 Image ( S ) WebThis Colt Officer ` S Model Match revolver! Blue finish 60 Days pistol only, 20, 22 magnum, and latch! Cylinder chamber with the gun caused officials to Under barrel is marked United States Property along the HIGH BLUING... Has instruction manual., s/n colt officers model revolver THINNING on the grip frame top shelf sharing internal... And clutches style hammer was introduced in 1927 and produced until 1949 made 1953.
Boise State Football Recruiting Questionnaire, The Single Wives Where Are They Now, Using Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Cold Sore, Articles C