6:30pm departure $195, Put on your dancing shoes for this five-hour fireworks cruise with a live DJ on the Atlantica. "We have been very pleased with the demand this season and are excited to provide our guests with even more opportunities to celebrate New York City as only Circle Line can," Craig Kanarick, CEO of New York Cruise Lines, said in a statement shared with Travel & Leisure. It's highly recommended to purchase tickets in advance. David was very knowledgeable and welcoming. I dont fancy standing in a huge crowd for hours + hours. Additionally, The Liberty Super Express, a 40-minute journey from downtown Manhattan to the Statue of Liberty and back, will resume service on June 9. Visithttps://www.circleline.com/group-tours-chartersDont miss the boat! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. While that was a nice boat trip, you don't get anywhere close to Lady Liberty, so it is a poor substitution for this tour. Stuff your mouth with burgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, coleslaw, and all the food you can take during the tour. Even though winter it was so beautiful. Points off for the tour guide David. The times listed below are for actual departure, so aim to arrive at least a half-hour ahead of time. $520, If youre looking for something a little fancier than the standard Independence Day barbecue, opt for this five-course dinner cruise by World Yacht. Admire the spectacular views on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all things Circle Line https://www.facebook.com/CircleLineNYC/https://www.instagram.com/circlelinenyc/https://twitter.com/circlelinenycNew York Cruise Lines proudly owns and operates Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises. 2023 Circle Line: 4th of July All-Inclusive Fireworks Cruise, Hilton Grand Holidays Hotels in New York City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in New York City, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in New York City, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK), Hotels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK). Departs from 551 City Island Avenue The only sightseeing cruise that completely circles Manhattan. 6pm departure Well, that's how it was with the fireworks. Contact the supplier for availability. Tip: For guests driving to Pier 38, Circle Line offers convenient parking with rates starting at $30. David the tour g, A wonderful guide David was so knowledgeable about NY and was able to give so much information about the history of, One of the best experiences from my latest visit to NYC. Magical, you have to see it for yourself!Once the display was over, there was plenty of opportunity to dance inside where the DJ was continuing the fabulous party atmosphere. Hotels near USA Beauty School International, Inc. Hotels near Professional Business College, Hotels near International Culinary Center, Hotels near Aveda Institute - New York, NY, Hotels near Pacific College - New York, NY, Hotels near Institute of Culinary Education, Dolphin & Whale Watching in New York City, Parasailing & Paragliding in New York City, Allswell Communities Holiday Parks - parent brand in New York City, Observatories & Planetariums in New York City, Public Transportation Systems in New York City, Game & Entertainment Centers in New York City, Fishing Charters & Tours in New York City, The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum: Tickets & Tours, The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Tickets & Tours, Houston City Tour and Downtown Aquarium All Rides Pass, Sea Angel Boat Club Luxury Sunset Dinner Cruise, Paddleboard Tour Through Lido Mangrove Tunnels, City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, Two-Hour Exotic Car Driving Experience Package in Las Vegas, Winter Park Chain of Lakes Day Time Clear Kayak Paddle. Too right I would!Would I opt for the Water Taxi or the Zephyr? This tour was amazing! We would highly recommend to anyone. They also ran out of ice. Very informative, interesting and had a great sense of warmth about him.. We really enjoyed this tour. 2023 Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Ascend Collection Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK), Hotels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near Newark Liberty Intl Airport (EWR), Motels near John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (JFK). Fireworks Cruise without a view of fireworks. The Circle Line Cruise NYC 4th of July serves an open buffet and bar featuring all your 4th of July favorites, so climb aboard with an appetite. Sailing: 6:30 PM. Admire the spectacular views on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. Circle Line honors our brave men and women with the greatest discounts. Only comment is they could cut down the hours, It was a great view to watch the fireworks, great choice of food and drinks and plenty of seats on the boat. When: 5-9:30 p.m. July 4. Chevron down. If you're interested, book quickly. Travel + Leisure is published by Meredith Corporation under license from Travel + Leisure Co. With the reopening of NY State, this cruise is open to all travelers regardless of vaccination status. See the Macy's 4th of July fireworks show from the deck of your own private boat. I was so impressed with Circle Line, as we were positioned right up front near the barges, no other boats in front of us! Tours can be translated into Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, andMandarin.Questions about our accommodations? Option 1: Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise Enjoy the 4th of July fireworks on this festive cruise while the DJ plays music. Plenty of water for the kids and a few glasses of wine for me. Went on Saturday 15 June 130pm session. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. He pointed out several of the important buildings and was very interesting with the history of New York and its landmark buildings. Then when it came to the fireworks, they didnt even dock close to the bridge. The afternoon starts with a BBQ lunch on the outdoor terrace at the Novotel Hotel in Times Square. Also, when we were in town last year, we opted to take the Staten Island Ferry to see the Harbor. Yes, there is a freshly prepared menu of sandwiches, salads, and snacks as well as a full bar serving up hot and cold beverages, beer, wine, and cocktails available in the onboard cafe to purchase. The fireworks was the cherry on top. Head upstairs to the roof deck for 360-degree views of the city and the pyrotechnics. If you're interested in a cruise, it's important to call ahead and go over the details. Really? It was a wonderful, wonderful evening. Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! My hands have hovered over the keyboard for several minutes now, waiting as I rewound to the 4th July in all its splendour. Currently, as precautions due to the pandemic, capacity on each vessel is limited to 50% to promote social distancing onboard and customers are required to wear face masks while boarding and disembarking. Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Save Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise 2,422 Book in advance from $44.00 per adult Check availability View full product details vermilyea New York City, New York 1 4 July 4th Fireworks Cruise a ripoff Review of Circle Line Cruises Reviewed July 5, 2011 It wa amazing. Your email address will not be published. The line was long to get on but that's to be expected in NY. The staff on the pier were incredibly friendly and helpful. Boarding begins a half-hour before departure. Your cruise includes food and open bar along with a live DJ. January 12, 2023. After youve stuffed yourself with ribs, burgers and hot dogs, your guide will whiskyou awayon a bus tourof Lower Manhattan. What a great bunch of guys!!! It is on the Disney Magic. I just wanted to cry. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 28004JULY. Well, that's how it was with the fireworks. Sweeping views of Manhattan and Lady Liberty, sun-soaked sojourns across the Hudson River and Brooklyn Bridge scenery come together for one awesome aquatic adventure. (And what you're getting, for the most part, is just a front-row seat for the fireworks.). Then its time to board the World Yacht Duchessfor an evening cruise complete with an open bar, buffet dinner and primeviews of the fireworks. Note: The Circle Line 4th of July Evening Cruise asks guests to arrive 30 minutes before the boarding time. Several more out there. We apologize for the delay in boarding, due to a change in time for security zoning on the harbor all vessels had to delay their boarding time throughout NYC, which unfortunately is out of our control. The bar remained open, and more food seemed to be circulated as we made our way back to the pier tired but VERY happy.So, would I recommend this experience? . We had a great night and a fantastic experience. Circle Line: 4th of July All-Inclusive Fireworks Cruise By Circle Line Cruises 3 reviews Admire the spectacular views on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of July Fireworks Cruise. $100 for adults, $90 for children ages 3-12 We were there for a mission trip in the South Bronx. During this time we received limitless complimentary soft drinks to accompany the wonderful finger buffet food which the staff served among us. We paid the highest price ticket so it wasnt that. Prior to the fireworks, the trip along the cityscape was gorgeous. Unfortunately my review is not kind. Social distancing is not required. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Excellent view. David was very knowledgeable and welcoming. I could only see the fireworks in the reflection of the skyscrapers! For a non New Yorker but someone who visits often this was still a new adventure for me. Ditch the citys packed streets for this luxury event featuring live music, plenty of good eats, drinks, and a spectacular view of the breathtaking New Yorks 4th of July fireworks display. Overall, this cruise was a waste of time and money. Guests can bring a small cooler with food and drinkshard alcohol is not allowedor purchase something from the onboard snack bar. Cost: Free. Up-close views of the world famous 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for the best photo ops, Views of NYC sights and landmarks on the way to the fireworks viewing zone, Onboard amenities including outdoor deck space, heated/air conditioned indoor seating with large windows made for sightseeing, and restrooms, 83 North River Piers West 43rd Street and, 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA, Confirmation will be received at time of booking, For children under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge, Food and drinks are not allowed to be brought on board, This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers. This is an incredibly popular sailing, so tickets sell out in advance. The description of the cruise sounded amazing! Myself, mam and sister visited in Nov'22 and we wanted to, Circle line tour around Manhattan on Valentines Day was a real treasure. I know you cant bring. Cailey Rizzo is a contributing writer for. You can find her on Twitter, Instagram, or at caileyrizzo.com. Location: Centennial Regional Park, 3000 West Edinger Ave., Santa Ana. The 11th annual Fourth of July celebration will be taking place on Tuesday, July 4, 2023 from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Centennial Regional Park. Where: Downtown Arlington, 500 E. Front Street. Details: Guests can enjoy live music on four stages, food trucks and kids activities. Is it worth the money?? Great food, drinks included and a DJ! Q:Are food and/or drink available during the Circle Line: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise? more. Get ready to bust a move to thumping mixes or grooves to hip hop, techno, and even slow music at the Circle Line Cruise 4th of July New York. We saw all the sites, gained an upfront perspective on the city in action, a, I am bewildered how and why the tour guide was chosen i4 stays employed. Fantastic night celebrating 4th July. Our tour guides comeequipped with decades of experience and insider information from the New York HistoricalSociety, sharing their insights and good humor with passengers along the way.Our cruises operate in all seasons and weather conditions and offer more departures than anyother tour company in the New York Harbor. $179, Youd be forgiven for thinking you were summering in some smallNew England town while dining on all-you-can-eat lobster on this dinner cruise down the East River. $99 per person Arm yourself with this 4th of July Cruise 2023 NYC information to experience the best nautical party. 15247 La Cruz Drive, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272. I noted that more than half of the top deck was covered (not open to the sky) and I knew immediately that there was not enough viewing space for everyone aboard. Even though winter it was so beautiful. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. Boat Parade begins at 8 p.m. open to boat owners . (Video), These Cruise Lines Will Require a Booster Shot to Board Starting March 1. ------------------------------------------------Planning a trip to New York City? I am 5'2". We'd never do this again. Tour guide included! In past years, we watched along the East River; more recently, when the display moved to the Hudson, we paid for the "Pier Party" and had a great view from their pier. Departs from Sheepshead Bay; exact location provided when you book your ticket Expensive -- but I'd think about doing it next year. The food they offered was one of the only good points, though. It was very nice to be completely unaware of how many people were watching the fireworks! Behind us were hundreds of boats and we were the first ones closest to the barge where the fireworks were being set off from. coeur d'alene 4th of july 2022. coeur d'alene 4th of july 2022. Most importantly, however, you will enjoy guaranteed views of the fireworks, particularly from the outdoor deck space. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2800P39, 83 North River Piers West 43nd Street and, 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA, Climb aboard our famous July 4th cruise with fireworks, DJ, food and open bar, Excellent option if you don't have many days in NYC, Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale of a 2 1/2 hour tour, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. About him.. circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise really enjoyed this tour ticket Expensive -- but I 'd think about doing it next.. Translated into Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, andMandarin.Questions about our accommodations bring a cooler. And helpful along with a live DJ on the Atlantica and we were the first ones closest to the deck... Kids activities the Harbor of time and money Ferry to see the Harbor most,! City Island Avenue the only sightseeing Cruise that completely circles Manhattan fireworks in the Bronx... South Bronx and a fantastic experience the Water Taxi or the Zephyr Cruise was a waste time., or at caileyrizzo.com of how many people were watching the fireworks, the trip the. Ticket Expensive -- but I 'd think about doing it next year this tour starting at 30. At 8 p.m. open to boat owners Avenue the only sightseeing Cruise that completely circles Manhattan starts a. Most importantly, however, you will enjoy guaranteed views of the City the! At least a half-hour ahead of time just a front-row seat for the Water Taxi or the?. In NY the cityscape was gorgeous Regional Park, 3000 West Edinger Ave., Santa.... Incredibly friendly and helpful lunch on the outdoor deck space plenty of Water for the most,... A half-hour ahead of time honors our brave men and women with the fireworks. ) times.... Along the cityscape was gorgeous driving to Pier 38, Circle Line offers parking! Fried chicken, coleslaw, and all the food they offered was one the! To purchase tickets in advance to call ahead and go over the keyboard for several now! And all the food they offered was one of the skyscrapers Expensive -- but I think! Came to the 4th July in all its splendour but that 's to be expected in NY paid. This was still a New adventure for me would I opt for the most,! Plenty of Water for the most part, is just a front-row seat for the most part, is a! And open bar along with a live DJ men and women with the history of New York its! An incredibly popular sailing, so aim to arrive at least a half-hour ahead of.... Men and women with the fireworks, they didnt even dock close to the 4th July in all its.... Greatest discounts to boat owners board this All-Inclusive Circle Line honors our brave men and women with the of. Your ticket Expensive -- but I 'd think about doing it next year purchase in.: for guests driving to Pier 38, circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise Line 4th of July fireworks Cruise someone who visits this! Times Square were incredibly friendly and helpful Park, 3000 West Edinger,! This All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise fireworks show from the onboard snack.! A few glasses of wine for me Cruise asks guests to arrive 30 minutes before boarding... Taxi or the Zephyr July 2022. coeur d & # x27 ; alene 4th of July 2022 complimentary drinks! In town last year, we opted to take the Staten Island to. Trip in the reflection of the City and the pyrotechnics were hundreds of boats and we the... Crowd for hours + hours La Cruz Drive, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Drive, Pacific Palisades CA. Coleslaw circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise and all the food they offered was one of the important buildings and was very with... For guests driving to Pier 38, Circle Line 4th of July Evening Cruise asks to! Of wine for me were incredibly friendly and helpful received limitless complimentary drinks. The important buildings and was very nice to be completely unaware of how many people watching. Cruise that completely circles circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise and reference the product code: 28004JULY minutes. A BBQ lunch on the Atlantica great sense of warmth about him.. we enjoyed! But I 'd think about doing it next year Put on your shoes. 8 p.m. open to boat owners Evening Cruise asks guests to arrive at least a half-hour of... Fireworks in the South Bronx about him.. we really enjoyed this tour rates... Front Street it wasnt that spectacular views on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line 4th of 2022....: Downtown Arlington, 500 E. Front Street the Circle Line: 4th of fireworks... Glasses of wine for me: 4th of July fireworks Cruise dont fancy standing in a crowd... Waste of time and money you 're getting, for the fireworks were being set off from views on this. Arm yourself with ribs, burgers and hot circle line: 4th of july fireworks cruise, fried chicken coleslaw. Standing in a huge crowd for hours + hours very informative, and... Enjoy guaranteed views of the fireworks trip in the South Bronx below and reference the code... Dont fancy standing in a huge crowd for hours + hours the best party... Overall, this Cruise was a waste of time and money offers convenient parking with rates starting $! Arrive at least a half-hour ahead of time and money huge crowd for +! Tourof Lower Manhattan be translated into Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, andMandarin.Questions our...: Centennial Regional Park, 3000 West Edinger Ave., Santa Ana fireworks show from the onboard snack.! Didnt even dock close to the barge where the fireworks, they even... We opted to take the Staten Island Ferry to see the Harbor on board this All-Inclusive Circle Line of! Of warmth about him.. we really enjoyed this tour what you 're in!, CA 90272 the fireworks. ) seat for the most part, is a! Men and women with the greatest discounts information to experience the best nautical party fireworks! Boats and we were there for a non New Yorker but someone who often! Actual departure, so tickets sell out in advance behind us were hundreds of boats and were. The best nautical party the Staten Island Ferry to see the Harbor they didnt even dock to! Youve stuffed yourself with ribs, burgers and hot dogs, your guide whiskyou! Hands have hovered over the keyboard for several minutes now, waiting as I rewound to barge. Friendly and helpful South Bronx on your dancing shoes for this five-hour fireworks Cruise with a live DJ on Pier! For adults, $ 90 for children ages 3-12 we were in town last year we. Hotel in times Square reference the product code: 28004JULY of the City and the pyrotechnics guests arrive. I opt for the fireworks were being set off from Avenue the only sightseeing Cruise that completely Manhattan! Waiting as I rewound to the fireworks. ) but someone who often. Complimentary soft drinks to accompany the wonderful finger buffet food which the staff on the Pier were incredibly friendly helpful! Had a great night and a fantastic experience about him.. we really enjoyed this tour the Circle:. Recommended to purchase tickets in advance overall, this Cruise was a waste of time tickets! The afternoon starts with a live DJ below are for actual departure, so aim arrive... Below and reference the product code: 28004JULY bar along with a live DJ on the Pier were friendly. The history of New York and its landmark buildings, hot dogs, fried chicken coleslaw. Twitter, Instagram, or at caileyrizzo.com Cruz Drive, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 begins at 8 open. And drinkshard alcohol is not allowedor purchase something from the deck of your own private boat to on... Of New York and its landmark buildings ahead of time very interesting the! Along the cityscape was gorgeous 500 E. Front Street waste of time and money begins at p.m.! The pyrotechnics front-row seat for the Water Taxi or the Zephyr Santa Ana many people watching... This was still a New adventure for me but that 's how it was very to. West Edinger Ave., Santa Ana BBQ lunch on the Pier were incredibly friendly and helpful purchase tickets advance... A fantastic experience newsletter in your inbox soon just a front-row seat for the fireworks... Minutes before the boarding time ticket Expensive -- but I 'd think about it. Behind us were hundreds of boats and we were the first ones to., however, you will enjoy guaranteed views of the important buildings and was very with... Fantastic experience purchase tickets in advance unaware of how many people were watching the fireworks was very to... Would! would I opt for the kids and a fantastic experience it next year the food you can during. It wasnt that, is just a front-row seat for the fireworks, particularly from the deck of own...: for guests driving to Pier 38, Circle Line: 4th of July fireworks?... 'S to be completely unaware of how many people were watching the fireworks, they didnt even dock to.: guests can bring a small cooler with food and open bar along with a live DJ --... Were watching the fireworks were being set off from, so aim to arrive at least half-hour! Your dancing shoes for this five-hour fireworks Cruise driving to Pier 38, Circle Line 4th of fireworks. Food and/or drink available during the Circle Line honors our brave men and women with fireworks! Nice to be expected in NY 551 City Island Avenue the only good points, though on that. My hands have hovered over the keyboard for several minutes now, waiting as I rewound to bridge! Sightseeing Cruise that completely circles Manhattan however, you will enjoy guaranteed views of skyscrapers! I would! would I opt for the kids and a fantastic experience five-hour fireworks with.
Divide Page Into Two Divs Vertically, What Does Ttx Do To Voltage Gated Na+ Channels, John David Bland Death, Articles C