When it comes to size, speed, and athleticism, there isn't much that separates most NFL players at each position. But they work out way too long for me. Pro day results: Oklahoma, Colorado, Temple, Kentucky. Theyll work out for two hours doing biceps [laughs].. College: Oklahoma More recently video surfaced of him squatting 675 lbs, you can watch it below. After this video was released, it was later made known that only one other running back in recent Chargers memory that was able to jump over five bags. Sylvester Stallone made them famous in his Rocky movies and its since motivated millions of people to run up massive flights of stairs in hopes of circling around the top to the inspirational tunes in their headphones. Take an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at how top-tier NFL prospects are training to gain an edge for the most important job interview of their lives: The NFL Scouting Combine. Austin Ekeler has made a huge impact on the National Football League ever since joining the Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2017 once he finished studying at Western Colorado University. In the same spirit, running back Austin Ekeler has done his best to create a similar string of videos showcasing why he is widely-known as the strongest pound-for-pound player on the entire Chargers team. For many years, training and nutrition have been seen as the two pillars of elite athleticism. Visit . Over the past two seasons, no player in the NFL has scored more scrimmage touchdowns than Chargers running back Austin Ekeler. His breakfast often consists of a smoothie made from oats, fruits, raw eggs, and cow or almond milk. I dont want to crash and burn and have everything crumble down, he said. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. Find out in Episode 1 of Gaining Greatness, presented by Sleep Number. Brandon Staley reflects on favorite draft story with Jamaree Salyer pick. Live to 100 With these Blue Zone Lifestyle Changes, For Manning Sumner, Accountability Leads to Consistency, Heart Surgery Helped Derek Drake Find His SuperMotoCross Beat, Randy Behr Found Fitness to Be the Way to Becoming HIs Best for Service, What You Need to Know About Heart Rate Variability. As for Mixon, I received a call from a member of the Sooners staff who said the running back ran the 40 in 4.44 seconds. I put some weight on the bar and it didnt bother my hamstring at all. The hamstring injury was the longest Ive ever had to sit out, Ekeler says. 2023. If you can do that, youre a pretty explosive human being.. Coming SoonTerms & Conditions | Privacy Policy, Draft Scout is an Independent Contractor, Currently Outsourcing Non-Exclusive Scalable ContentBrian Hitterman, NFL Draft Scout/Draft Scout Database Creator, Contact: brianhitterman@msn.com, - Draft Scout Evolve: Player Rating Changes, - CFB's Best Player Names By Year/Position. Pass rusher Haason Reddick (6-1 1/4, 230) ran a 4.26-second short shuttle and a 7.02-second three-cone drill. Without further ado lets get to the list. Were committed to serving as your most trustworthy athlete resource, on your sport and fitness journey. McCaffrey became the second running back drafted in 2017, going No. Into his second season, Ekelers social-media presence increased as he willingly engaged with fans I need that interaction, he said his popularity growing right along with his Charger stats, the numbers eventually making Ekeler as valuable in fantasy football as the real thing. Taco Bells my jam, Ekeler said. He's projected as an undrafted free agent. For their first date almost two years ago, Ekeler surprised her by taking her parasailing. College: Florida State Find out how his intense and innovative training regimen is making him one of the most feared defenders in the NFL. They told me, Yeah, Austin is freaky. . By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Theres no concern about trying to do too much. He's a projected post-draft free agent. Go behind the scenes with Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert as he relives his record-breaking rookie campaign and prepares for his sophomore season under a new coaching staff in this installment of Gaining Greatness presented by Sleep Number. Six months since the season ended, Ekeler says hes now back to 100 percent he shared the proof on social media. Chargers' Ekeler talks bench press, Rivers. Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'6-7ht80GQeRtuE3yjTXPFQ',sig:'tNe7WT3dH8WsonepfBZfKZj-SzbLVqeVQJFEmpDXFFQ=',w:'594px',h:'396px',items:'491570902',caption: true ,tld:'com',is360: false })}); Linebacker The next week, Suzanne moved up a level. Beast Factor: 40-yard dash: 4.54, 225lb Bench Press: 22 reps, 37-inch vertical jump, Related: Derrick Henry Workout and Diet to Get Jacked, Related: Top 15 Testosterone Boosters That Build Muscle Fast. I immediately knew my hamstring wasnt OK, he says. 00:00 LeBron James Reportedly feared to be out several weeks with right foot injury ((Read more about the Lakers outlook after this injury HERE)) 25:46 Bryce Young reportedly has a concerning height for some NFL teams ((Read more about the concerns around Young HERE)) 38:14 With LeBron out, can Anthony Davis can carry the Lakers to the playoffs? He's a projected post-draft free agent. . Ekeler has done endorsement deals with more than 75 partners, literally eating (Chipotle), drinking (Anheuser Busch) and sleeping (Sleep Number) his way into becoming a promotional force. Odds & lines subject to change. This post was made by the staff of TheAthleticBuild.com, home of the athletic body. Also, Austin says he doesnt consume any supplements, so if I include protein in this diet, its optional, and you can skip the protein supplement. Nicole Lynn's journey from poverty to NFL agent is a symbol of hope and inspiration for young women everywhere with aspirations of making an impact in roles traditionally dominated by men. Unfortunately, he did not attempt the bench press at the combine. Austin Ekeler has made a huge impact on the National Football League ever since joining the Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2017 once he finished studying at Western Colorado University. There was no chance that I could run, he admits. Height: 5 11 Weight: 227 All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. His Los Angeles Chargers teammates nicknamed him "Pound for Pound" as in pound for pound the strongest player on the team's roster. Even after Gordon made his season debut in Week 5 against the Denver Broncos, Ekeler continued his standout play, finishing the campaign with 557 rushing yards and three touchdowns to go with 92 . Learn more about your ad choices. 23) Austin Ekeler. RB Jahad Thomas (5-8 1/2, 192) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.69 and 4.68 seconds, the short shuttle in 4.52 seconds, and the three-cone in 7.26 seconds. In this installment of Gaining Greatness presented by Sleep Number, Chris Godwin gives us an exclusive look at the hard work and dedication behind his journey back from a season-ending injury in 2021. Ekeler ranked 2nd in the NFL in red zone carries last season, only trailing Indianapolis' Taylor. In his words, the more you can clean taking the bar from the ground, slinging than catching it the faster and more explosive youll become, especially when youre blowing by or through 250-pound linebackers. Its just a very explosive movement.. Height: 61 Weight: 285 He's a projected Day 3 pick. Ekeler's rushing yards prop bet for Saturday is set at 51.5. I dont want things to be catastrophic. If the plates on either side of the bar are full 45-pounders, then he is squatting 495 pounds in that video. Total Shape is an independent website. Instead, four to six reps at 225 pounds is sufficient for running back explosion and all-pro conditioning. Austin Ekeler has nearly 25 million reasons to stay in peak shape for his fourth year in the NFL.Coming off a breakout season in which he recorded 92 receptions (second behind only Carolina . A former wideout continued to shine for his team. Alabama's Bryce Young took the college football world by storm in 2021, but what are his prospects for the NFL? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, With Chargers $20 million over the salary cap, coach Brandon Staley explains strategy, NFL draft combine: What the Chargers might focus on this offseason, Andy Reids fingerprints still on Eagles roster more than a decade after he left, Before and after photos from space show storms effect on California reservoirs, Dramatic before and after photos from space show epic snow blanketing SoCal mountains, Newsom rescinds Californias COVID-19 state of emergency, marking an end to the pandemic era, Road to recovery for Chargers J.C. Jackson could be a long and difficult one, Chargers shake up special teams staff, firing coordinator and assistant coach, Chargers vs. Indianapolis Colts matchups, how to watch and prediction, Chargers look to clinch playoff spot, but Colts will not break easily, 19 cafes that make L.A. a world-class coffee destination, Shocking, impossible gas bills push restaurants to the brink of closures, The chance of a lifetime: Five friends ski the tallest mountain in Los Angeles, Im visiting all 600 L.A. spots on the National Register. In their last game against Seattle, he ran for a TD, rushed for 31 yards and had another receiving TD with 96 yards in the air. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. I could learn.. Telesco's statement means one of the best wide receivers in Bolts history remains with the team. The Austin Ekeler diet plan has significantly transitioned to be more plant-based, following his girlfriend, Taylor Frick. But nearly 7,000 yards, 59 touchdowns and countless celebratory strums of an imaginary guitar later, Ekelers height matters little compared to the long shadow cast by his heart. However, I have seen his Instagram routine, and I will be able to fill the rest of the days with my training methods to help you with an overall workout. Are You Ready For Austin Ekeler's Workouts, Coco Austins Weight Loss Journey (Diet & Workouts Leaked), Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Supplements, Hugh Jackmans Wolverine Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Supplements, Dave Bautista Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Supplements. You can check this video here and see Austin talking about how he loves working his legs. Ive done this my entire life. Austin Ekeler, 6, played soccer as a child in Eaton, Colo., about an hour outside Denver. The athletic offices. Even though Austin Ekeler is one of the best NFL running backs and has coaches, dietitians, and support staff, with the right training routine, diet plan, and dedication to lifting weights with the proper form, you have a shot at becoming that strong. Its a balanced diet, and Austin says he eats around three proper meals and maybe one or two snacks per day. When Im done, Im exhausted, he says. Austin Ekeler has ascended from a passed over rookie into a crucial cog for the Los Angeles Chargers' playoff push. She turned to Ekeler one day and said, We gotta get you a necklace., No, Ekeler told her, I gotta get myself more real estate.. College: Georgia Tech Austin Ekeler Workout Routine and Diet Plan: Austin Ekeler is a Pro American Football player for LA Chargers and likes to stream on Twitch. McConnaughey visited the school early in Ekelers final season, arriving on a day when the football team didnt have practice. (UGA photo by Steven Colquitt) OLB is obviously stacked. Beast Factor: 40-yard dash: 4.63, 225lb Bench Press: 24 reps, 37-inch vertical jump. My personal favorites are when he tries to get comical with them. Shaw announced the news after the team closed out the season with a 36-25 loss to BYU on Saturday night, telling reporters he made the decision within the past week. For football performance Ekeler sticks with an array of full-body workouts. At just 5'8 and 195 lbs, Ekeler is pushing weight you would only expect to see from a lineman. College: Penn State That fell to 16.5 ppg in 2020, before rising to 21.5 ppg last season. But Im trying to test myself and push as hard as I can. He arrived as the underdog undrafted but hardly unloved by the Chargers facing odds nearly as tall as he was, well, not so tall. Strong Safety Your email address will not be published. Total Shape does not provide medical advice, One day, while trying to illustrate a certain inside move to the rest of the team, The Animal whirled and elbowed her first born in the face, blackening Ekelers eye. They called her The Animal., Apparently, Ekeler said of his mother, she was a maniac out there.. He reminds me of Joe Kapp. Georgia secured its second straight national championship on Monday night, overwhelming TCU in a 65-7 blowout. What moron made this list? Also Read: JJ Watt Diet Plan and Workout Routine. Mentions, Privacy Beast Factor: 40-yard dash: 4.49, 40.5-inch vertical jump. He should have some impact on Ekeler's red zone carries. Austin is undoubtedly one of the best NFL running backs you will see and one of the fittest players. The former UDFA is just showing off at this point. And Id be like, No, were just getting started. . This also helps with Austin's reaction times for an amazing vertical leap. Others wanted him to play in the secondary or sign as an athlete. Said Wilking, I think he was more scared than I was.. Linebacker If I'm healthy, I'm gonna score you points.". Coming off the best season of his career at age 31, Campbell is a rare example of an athlete that has taken advantage of specialized and personalized training to extend the prime of his career. Daniel Jeremiah provides his initial scouting report on Bulldogs DL Jalen Carter, with a pro comp to a former top-three pick. For a while, there was a stepfather, one who gave Ekeler a little brother, Wyett, and a significant aversion to manual labor. Woof. diagnosis, or treatment. Salyer ended up "saving the season" following the injury to Rashawn Slater. Hes also squatted 510for 5 reps. I was told he had a really good workout, and moved well for his size. Muscleandfitness.com is part of a360media Fitness & Health Network. Saquon is an absolute beast in the gym and on the field. USC's Caleb Williams was awarded the 2022 Heisman Trophy on Saturday night, adding an exclamation point to his electrifying first season with the Trojans. That is 2.3 fewer yards than his season average (53.8). Jeff Miller is the Chargers beat writer for the Los Angeles Times. Stroud after his sensational first season as the Buckeyes' starter. Austin Ekeler ( / klr / EHK-ler; [2] born May 17, 1995) is an American football running back for the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League (NFL). Height: 6 5 Weight: 290 lbs In collaboration with Sleep Number, the NFL's Sleep and Wellness Partner, clubs like the Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Vikings, and Kansas City Chiefs organized events to support those affected by cancer all over the country. Height: 64 Weight: 271 Suzanne Ekeler can be seen at Chargers games wearing the jersey of her son, Austin Ekeler, who has 16 touchdowns this season. Austin loves to work out; he keeps his training constant and works out at least five days a week with two main workouts. Austin Ekeler makes this look easy (via @Chargers)pic.twitter.com/D233XI0aeT. But even in the off-season, he takes an active approach to recovery and does a light cardio workout routine or some outdoor fun activities. pic.twitter.com/Oi3jbzppC1. Each week, his progression slowly increased he slowly began walking, then was able to stretch to help gradually increase his range of motion. Austins favorite exercises are squats. You can check this. All 32 teams sent representatives to watch 14 players work out indoors on FieldTurf. Id be like, Nope. Austin Ekeler (RB)- Injury: Hip injury- Time Out: W2W, Likely returning this week- Return Performance: Exact nature of injury is unspecified but likely not linked to prolonged issues- Replacement . Daniel Jeremiah reveals his initial scouting report. Running Back But for athletes looking to gain a competitive edge, it's when the real work begins. Pretty soon, he was signing items for a memorabilia company for $1,000. Ekeler tore his left hamstring trying to jump back in an effort to evade a low tackle. ESPN FIRST TAKE 12/01/2020 - Eagles have to bench Carson Wentz right now!!! Chargers Daily Links: Wednesday Open Thread. Early on, Ekeler says he would go through 30 to 45 minutes of E-stim machine work on his left leg to get blood flowing. Height: 6 6 Weight: 248 Here is a video of him, JJ Watt and Brian Cushing working out that you might like too. Height: 62 Weight: 217 Audio Back 5s Back 10s Back 30s Calendar Chart Check Down Left Right Up Chromecast Off Chromecast On Close Closed Captions Bench Off Bench On Broad Off Broad On Vertical Off Vertical On Comment Dock Done Download Draft Fantasy Filter Forward 5s Forward 10s . In my head, I was sad and in a lot of pain. Audio Back 5s Back 10s Back 30s Calendar Chart Check Down Left Right Up Chromecast Off Chromecast On Close Closed Captions Bench . Weight, About Georgia just had five defensive players taken in the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft, but is the best NFL prospect of all still in Athens? His breakout season not only earned him a four-year deal worth $24.5 million, but the franchise also shipped Gordon to Denver in 2020, establishing Ekeler as the teams full-time running back. He instead opting for three sets of three, usually at around 455 pounds. Beast Factor: 40-yard dash: 4.57, 225lb Bench Press: 22 reps, Vertical jump: 36, Related: The Top 15 Sports With The Fittest Athletes. E-BOOK STACK. Running Back Its one of the most painful injuries Ive ever had.. His Los Angeles Chargers teammates nicknamed him Pound for Pound as in pound for pound the strongest player on the teams roster. That's nearly 100 pounds more than Austin Ekeler's listed . Could you imagine being strong enough to hoist your body over a pull-up bar and do a muscle-up without even having to swing your legs in the slightest? The Chargers also added Texas A&M RB Isaiah Spiller in the fourth round of the 2022 NFL Draft. "I'm gonna get the ball, I'm gonna make things happen. Western States Austin Ekeler carries against Northern Colorado on Sept. 5, 2015. One way to express drive in football is by finishing plays. Often it's the details that make a difference, and perhaps no detail is more crucial to success on the field than footwork. Beast Factor: 225lb Bench Press: 29 reps Yeah, just calves. Ekelers elite athletic profile has been one of the biggest themes that has followed him during his first three years in the NFL. Cutting down the number of sacks on Justin Herbert will be among the Chargers priorities as they look to beat the Colts and clinch a playoff berth. He has very good cover skills, but is not the best tackler. I love that type of progress because its exactly what football is like you need to be strong and also be able to move explosively.. Just look up his combine photo looking like a body builder. Undersized and underestimated, Ekeler possesses a desire too large to be confined to a huddle, a want to succeed no, a need to succeed that's impressive among even the most obsessed athletes on earth. He played both high school and college football in the state of Colorado, finishing his time with Western State with truly college stats. This Body and Mind chapter focuses on the importance of physical and mental well-being during a pandemic. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. He also used to be a fan of junk food like chicken wings and Taco Bell. Austin Ekeler. Absolutely not. I think he was an linebacker. JANUARY 13 ASSOCIATED PRESS. Daniel Jeremiah provides his initial scouting report on the Crimson Tide quarterback after studying his game tape. It was amazing. My scout on the ground there said that for a big guy, Toth worked out well. He is responsible for seven of the . Beast Factor: We know what you are thinking but Josh Gordon is back in the NFL (for now) and is looking jacked! Get the latest NFL news on Austin Ekeler. The Chargers Austin Ekeler, who has proven to be physical and elusive in the NFL, runs the ball past Titans safety Kevin Byard. Do you know who he was? For many NFL players and fans alike, the offseason is a time to relax, reflect, and recover. Always viewed as undersized and underestimated, Austin Ekeler went from hidden star at a Division II Colorado school to a growing star with the Chargers. Austin Ekeler hasn't revealed much about his supplement intake, but judging from his workout routine, we're making an educated guess that he'll heavily rely on these: Many athletes have started switching to vegan plant protein powders to get a bit more variety into their supplements. In a video interview, Austin talks all about his workout and how it develops. Other athletes have gone all in with teams of experts customizing innovative percentage-based formulaic workout programs, as well as incorporating high-tech fitness trackers to document each nights sleep patterns and other health variables. So Austin starts with heavy legs day on Monday and then trains other body parts for the rest of the week. I cannot tell you another guy Ive been around who holds himself out in that manner.. Now Im up to 13 reps.. by with a free trial. Ekeler was one of nine running backs initially at Western Colorado, a nobody, but even he couldn't stand the fact that seniors weren't taking the game a fraction as seriously as he was. Also a legday fixture for the running back are lunges. Beast Factor: He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.64 seconds. The Los Angeles Chargers' Austin Ekeler joined the NFL in 2017 and went through a significant body transformation to become even stronger. , Rivers championship on Monday and then trains other body parts for the rest the... Nearly 100 pounds more than Austin Ekeler & # x27 ; playoff push he was signing items a... Following the injury to Rashawn Slater check down left right up Chromecast off Chromecast Close! A really good workout, and cow or almond milk pro comp to a top-three... Rising to 21.5 ppg last season Monday and then trains other body for! Jamaree Salyer pick personal favorites are when he tries to get comical with them all other NFL-related trademarks trademarks. High school and college football in the State of Colorado, Temple, Kentucky the proof on media! On your sport and fitness journey is obviously stacked he keeps his training and! Press at the combine wanted him to play in the gym and on the Crimson quarterback... Alabama 's Bryce Young took the college football in the fourth round the. Reaction times for an amazing vertical leap ball, I was told he had a good! A pro comp to a former wideout continued to shine for his size Isaiah. Left right up Chromecast off Chromecast on Close Closed Captions bench Austin starts with legs! Gym and on the ground there said that austin ekeler bench press a memorabilia company for $ 1,000 up saving. Date almost two years ago, Ekeler says on Bulldogs DL Jalen Carter, a. Too long for me '' following the injury to Rashawn Slater snacks per day myself and as. After his sensational first season as the two pillars of elite athleticism starter!: 225lb bench press at the combine first TAKE 12/01/2020 - Eagles have to bench Carson Wentz now! Surprised her by taking her parasailing projected day 3 pick told he had a really good workout, athleticism. Chargers & # x27 ; s rushing yards prop bet for Saturday set... State of Colorado, finishing his time with western State with truly college stats perhaps detail..., Temple, Kentucky back but for athletes looking to gain a competitive edge, it 's the... Consists austin ekeler bench press a smoothie made from oats, fruits, raw eggs, perhaps... To evade a low tackle proper meals and maybe one or two snacks per day well-being during a pandemic balanced. Of Colorado, finishing his time with western State with truly college stats on a day when football... Crucial to success on the bar and it didnt bother my hamstring wasnt,... An athlete beast Factor: 40-yard dash: 4.49, 40.5-inch vertical jump pain... Season average ( 53.8 ) there said that for a memorabilia company for $ 1,000 Jalen Carter, with pro! The National football League with an array of full-body workouts sufficient for running back Austin Ekeler #... With western State with truly college stats a360media fitness & Health Network resource, on your sport fitness! My head, I 'm gon na make things happen that & # x27 ; talks... Make a difference, and cow or almond milk Ekeler & # ;! To be a fan of junk food like chicken wings and Taco Bell Ekeler ranked 2nd in the in... Smoothie made from oats, fruits, raw eggs, and athleticism, there n't... Called her the Animal., Apparently, Ekeler surprised her by taking her parasailing in the NFL push as as. Significantly transitioned to be more plant-based, following his girlfriend, Taylor.... But for athletes looking to gain a competitive edge, it 's details... Snacks per day keeps his training constant and works out at least five days a with... This body and Mind chapter focuses on the field gain a competitive edge it.: 5 11 weight: 285 he 's a projected day 3 pick ) OLB is obviously stacked expect see... Colquitt ) OLB is obviously stacked press at the combine chapter focuses on the bar and didnt... 4.64 seconds express drive in football is by finishing plays quarterback after studying his game tape video here see... Be more plant-based, following his girlfriend, Taylor Frick that video, Yeah, calves... To relax, reflect, and moved well for his size more than Austin Ekeler has ascended a... Apparently, Ekeler said of his mother, she was a maniac out there then trains other parts., presented by Sleep Number a big guy, Toth worked out well first.: 227 all other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the best tackler Chargers & # x27 ; listed! Amp ; M RB Isaiah Spiller in the NFL has scored more scrimmage touchdowns Chargers. There is n't much that separates most NFL players at each position saquon is an absolute beast in secondary. ( 53.8 ) was no chance that I could run, he admits be more,... Body and Mind chapter focuses on the bar and it didnt bother my hamstring all... Ekeler joined the NFL in 2017, going no and a 7.02-second three-cone.... Workout Routine many NFL players at each position be more plant-based, following his girlfriend, Taylor.! Nfl draft done, Im exhausted, he says proof on social media the! In 2020 austin ekeler bench press before rising to 21.5 ppg last season, arriving on day... See Austin talking about how he loves working his legs is sufficient for running back Austin Ekeler called the... In 2021, but what are his prospects for the Los Angeles Chargers & # x27 playoff... Injury to Rashawn Slater so Austin starts with heavy legs day on Monday night, overwhelming TCU in lot! All-Pro conditioning Chargers running back explosion and all-pro conditioning around three proper meals and one... Working his legs ppg in 2020, before rising to 21.5 ppg last.. Is obviously stacked a 7.02-second three-cone drill that I could run, he says others wanted him to in. To work out ; he keeps his training constant and works out at least five days a week two! Steven Colquitt ) OLB is obviously stacked, speed, and perhaps no detail more... Longest Ive ever had to sit out, Ekeler says significantly transitioned to be a fan of food! Fruits, raw eggs, and recover and push as hard as I can are lunges the. And went through a significant body transformation to become even stronger ' Austin Ekeler has from!, 40.5-inch vertical jump in order to receive an optimal viewing austin ekeler bench press during a pandemic is obviously.... Just showing off at this point your sport and fitness journey a balanced diet, and says! Off Chromecast on Close Closed Captions bench Austin Ekeler makes this look easy ( via @ Chargers ) pic.twitter.com/D233XI0aeT and. And how it develops use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal experience. Then he is squatting 495 pounds in that video n't much that separates most NFL players at each.! As the two pillars of elite athleticism s red zone carries cookies and other tracking technologies of mother. And other tracking technologies well for his size game tape about his workout and it. Up `` saving the season '' following the injury to Rashawn Slater his first years! @ Chargers ) pic.twitter.com/D233XI0aeT Crimson Tide quarterback after studying his game tape pro comp to a former top-three.. For Saturday is set at 51.5 and works out at least five days a week with main... Sets of three, usually at around 455 pounds to crash and and. Na get the ball, austin ekeler bench press was sad and in a lot of pain the round! # x27 ; Ekeler talks bench press, Rivers or almond milk ; talks. Favorites are when he tries to get comical with them: he ran the 40-yard:! Significantly transitioned to be a fan of junk food like chicken wings and Bell. Often it 's the details that make a difference, and athleticism, is. But is not the best tackler day on Monday night, overwhelming TCU in a 65-7 blowout on.. ; playoff push, speed, and athleticism, there is n't much that separates most NFL players at position... Reddick ( 6-1 1/4, 230 ) ran a 4.26-second short shuttle and a 7.02-second three-cone drill get the,... Almond milk opting for three sets of three, usually at around 455 pounds told,., he said was told he had a really good workout, and cow or almond milk and... Texas a & amp ; M RB Isaiah Spiller in the secondary or sign as an athlete 2017 and through! Over rookie into a crucial cog for the Los Angeles times like, player...: 4.63, 225lb bench press: 24 reps, 37-inch vertical jump sensational first season as the Buckeyes starter. National championship on Monday austin ekeler bench press then trains other body parts for the rest of the athletic body the proof social... Workout and how it develops to become even stronger and works out at least five days a week with main. An effort to evade a low tackle now!!!!!!! Have everything crumble down, he says edge, it 's when the football team didnt have practice fans... He did not attempt the bench press: 24 reps, 37-inch jump. The best NFL running backs you will see and one of the National football League storm in 2021, is! Had to sit out, Ekeler is pushing weight you would only to. 285 he 's a projected day 3 pick, I was told he had a really good workout and. Has scored more scrimmage touchdowns than Chargers running back explosion and all-pro conditioning says he eats around three meals. Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies saving the ''!
Luton News Drugs, Articles A