I got all the same bills as you. I dont think its fair to completely write off either of them for it . See all posts by Jessica Almeida, Unexpected: Jenna Ronan Gets No Financial Support from Aden Albright, Unexpected: Aden Albright Downplays Parenting with Jenna Ronan, Unexpected: Jenna Ronan Lets It Rip in Front of Aden Albright, Unexpected: Three New Couples Face Struggles of Becoming Young Parents, Sister Wives: Meri Brown Wants Kody Back in Her Bed. It seems like shows about teen pregnancy and romance will always be popular among reality TV fans. "Baby Luca made his way into the world today," she captioned the post, which featured a photo of the newborn next to a letter board with his full name written on it, along with another photo of the family of three. This is all new for her and him. Wheres the over 7k go that you got for claiming him? It doesnt matter how much money I make it doesnt mean Aden gets a free pass and doesnt need to financially support his kid. Viewers first met Jenna and Aden in Season 4 of the series. Jenna captioned the post, "Lucas first turkey day," alongside turkey emojis. It may have happened after filming so fans can only hope for a tell-all. She even had a bank card attached to his account. There are an intense amount of roller coaster emotions that come into play during a break up of parents, especially younger parents that havent been thru it before. In another, they appear to be doing yoga or meditation in a grassy field. You had to get high to do this interview with a Jenna huh? 'Unexpected' Season 4 Includes Some New Young Moms, Jenna's Parents From 'Unexpected' Are, Well, Exactly What You'd Expect, Lilly Bennett and Her Boyfriend Celebrated Christmas With Their Newborn Baby. Aden And Jenna's Unexpected Life Change. The two are raising a son, Luca Albright. They have really tried to make it work, especially on Jennas behalf. Jenna Ronan isnt the only one noticing a change in Aden Albrights behavior. A post shared by Jenna Ronan (@jronan101), WATCH UNEXPECTED ON TLC EVERY MONDAY AT 10/9C, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Screenshot: Aden, 17-Year-Old Thought Risk of No Protection Would Be Fun | Unexpected, TLC YouTube. Her life seems to be totally dedicated to being the best mom she can possibly be. It seems like his behavior on the TV show is because he doesnt want to be on it. Copyright 2023 Distractify. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? JENNA: Hows the language? Privacy Policy. Jenna recently posted a casting call for pregnant teenagers and their families who would be willing to star on a new season of the reality show that made her famous. Jenna could tell that Aden was not in a good mood from the start of the zoo trip. Aden and Jenna were introduced to audiences during Season 4 of the show. Her main reasoning was she came from a broken home. Aden did too but he wanted to avoid protection so he created the ultimate fib. Let's take a closer look. pharmacology. (Not trying to diagnose him here. Stream Full Episodes of Unexpected:https://www.discoveryplus.com/show/unexpectedSubscribe to TLC:http://bit.ly/SubscribeTLCFrom Season 5, Episode 15: Tell Al. She did not want that for her baby, as well. ! It has only been five months so only time will tell if the split is permanent. 'Unexpected' Star McKayla Adkins Just Got Engaged to Her Boyfriend Ethan After a Year of Dating. All rights reserved. "Luca's first Christmas," the young mom captioned a family shot on Christmas Day 2020. Jessica Almeida has 2226 posts and counting. During that time, Aden says he supported Jenna financially. From Aden, with some punctuation and capitalization added: Lol Shes seeking attention. There was a lot of drama about the fact that Aden has apparently started dating someone new, but that is inaccurate. They believe he could be tired and feel that he has a lot on his plate. Unexpected is a TLC show that follows pregnant teenagers as they deal with their hardships and struggles. As of October, the couple still looked extremely happy and were posing on Instagram. Who knows? And since appearing on the TLC show, she has racked up a respectable social media following as well, with over 133k followers. Toilet paper is an unexpected source of PFAS in wastewater. Its possible he sent the small amount of money on accident, but some fans are convinced he was being petty. Jenna is embarrassingly rude but while she is in labour is not the time to call her on it. Little People Big World Zach Roloff Shuts Down Business, Why? Also, a tax refund from the government has nothing to do with my sons dad helping financially lmao. One fan inquired if she and Aden were still together. Ive helped every time youve asked. Im not, but just because I can afford to do it all that means Aden doesnt have to help? JENNA: Im entitled because I want help financially from my sons dad who lives at his dads old house rent free? Viewers first met Jenna and Aden in Season 4 of the series. Jenna soon discovered she was expecting her first child, a baby boy. Season 4 of the series welcomed Jenna Ronan and Aden Albright, a pregnant high-school couple. That's because recent posts have revealed they are still very much together today. Although Unexpected doesn't shy away from the problems Jenna and Aden have faced in their relationship including preparing to become parents as teenagers, Aden's lying, and drama regarding their baby shower, just to name a few a quick look at Jenna's Instagram offers hope for fans who have been rooting for them. Unfortunately, as of December 2021, Jenna and Aden had amicably called it quits. Their son, Luca Albright, was born on June 19, 2020, weighing 8 pounds and 5 ounces. He told Jenna that boys ovulated as girls did. Common sense. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He sent [me] 1.14 yesterday morning. One person is baffled about how he acted in the last episode. However, she doesnt want them to end up like her parents divorced. No, Aden and Jenna are not together as of date. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. And got a brand new car. Shes always said he loved Luca and was a good dad You do know a guy can be a good dad but a sh*tty boyfriend/guy right? Aden Albright from Unexpected claps back at Jenna Ronan for claiming that he doesnt help her financially. Jenna answered some burning fan questions to give the true details. One person thinks he works really hard for someone his age to support Jenna and their son. Jenna Ronans social media is full of updates with her son, Luca. Very fortunate to be able to live in this house and u shouldnt talk sh*t considering u lived here free of any bills the whole time and I financially supported ur needs and fed u while u were able to spend the little money u made on things like little sleepies and other stuff for Luca. A post shared by Jenna Ronan (@jronan101). Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. JENNA: Oh yeah cause you know everything right lol. The Unexpected young mother said that he doesnt pay for child support. So, he will be supporting their son financially. Jessica Almeida has been covering reality TV shows as a writer for over 10 years. When asked, Are you with Aden, the reality star replied, We are separating, but there are no hard feelings. In fact, Jenna came to Adens defense in April of 2022 when fans accused him of abusing substances. Of course, Jenna knew how babies were made and wanted to be cautious when the two were intimate. Thats literally the entirety of this particular incident.. Aden currently is not working on the books due to an injury. Even so, many people have questions when someone gets pregnant so young. This may have been a subtle indication that all was not well in paradise. pharmacokinetics. Fans are in complete support of her staying away from Aden, saying: Aden should be more respectful and considerate of you! Another added: Becoming more independent is a wonderful feeling!! https://t.co/Iw8xB3wK4h pic.twitter.com/dH0kcJhjVn. pharmacotherapeutics. JENNA: Not you thinking men dont have take care of the financial part of having a kid lol. COMMENT: Welp then Im sorry Jenna. Heres the original TikTok post from Jenna with the comments: A post shared by (@tlc.unexpectedteaa). Another person thinks that he has checked out of their relationship, which is why he seems spaced out when talking to her. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Watch new episodes of Unexpected on Sundays at 10 p.m. EST on TLC. The Unexpected celeb has started to make her own money and is living with Luca Albright in her own home. So, she always had money when she needed it. However, Jenna still stayed with Aden and wanted to give their relationship a chance. It is a great source of income for the young parents. What went wrong and are they in an amicable place? These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Yet she has seemingly been willing to do whatever it takes to make her relationship with Aden Albright work. Love is no longer in the air for Aden and Jenna from Unexpected theyve been broken up since December 2021. UNODC's Strategic Vision for Africa 2030. COMMENT: Youre welcome, and Im sorry for calling you ate up. At all. Jenna herself took to Instagram to respond to those criticizing her for complaining about child support from Aden when she recently got a boob job and purchased a car. Meanwhile, its even more stressful when youre a teen especially because the burden of providing for and taking care of the child often falls on the grandparents. Jenna plans a weekend getaway went Aden to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, for Fathers Day. Scamming the system. They were also living there for free. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The two were in a relationship as high-school students and were enjoying life as a couple. She posted, When you ask your sons father, who doesnt pay child support, to help with his $114 weekly daycare bill and added a screenshot of a cash app transfer he sent her for $1.14. She believed him and they ended up pregnant. and our This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Are Kylen and Jason From Unexpected Still Together. Instead of being mad and breaking up with him for lying to her, Jenna knew she wanted to make it work. Certainly, things like sexual education are taught in schools. For her, there was no other option. COMMENT: No, but I do know that youre tryna blast your baby daddy cuz you not getting the money you asked for, while whole time you gettin new cars and new tits. UPDATE Heres a screen shot of a comment reportedly made by Jenna on Facebook: A post shared by Jenna Ronan (@jronan101), Everything TLC Unexpected Facebook group admin Susanna did a wonderful job of recapping all of the drama after Jennas TikTok post. Same goes for 2 cousins who are autistic and/or have adhd and were late/adult diagnosiss. Tags: News, Reality TV, TLC, TLC Unexpected, Unexpected, Your email address will not be published. Unexpected: Aden Albright Not Helping Jenna Ronan Financially? Aden is a member of the group, and he took to the comments to defend himself. Following in the footsteps of MTVs Teen Mom, TLCs entry into the teen pregnancy reality space, Unexpected, has been a big hit with fans over the last few years. And as viewers saw, she threw a fit when she didnt get a car for her birthday shopping for maternity pants instead. She revealed that she moved into her own place with their son. Jennas clip made the rounds on the Unexpected social media pages, including the Everything TLC Unexpected Facebook group. In case you didn't catch the episode of Unexpected that initially introduced the young couple, it was a doozy of a lie that landed Jenna and Aden expecting their first child as teenagers. However, he seems to feel that she doesnt need it. On the other hand, Aden was not quite looking forward to it and told Jenna that men ovulated just like women. A January 2021 Instagram post also shows baby Luca standing with his father in the background holding onto him for stability. JENNA: I NEVER SAID I WAS BROKE LOL. As far as they've made it appear via social media, however, the teen parents seem as romantically involved today as ever. So yea, some things will be said and done that may be regrettable. Aden are you high?!? It looks like he is only doing it for the money. There were 147 drug classes on the 4th ATC level involved. "I didn't see it coming; I didn't see that I would be having a baby at 16," Jenna said on Unexpected. I just see the traits yall see as drugs? as autistic traits and wondering if anyone else wondered too.). From the very start of the pregnancy, their relationship has been entertaining to watch. He also says that he has even given her money for Lucas daycare cost. I cant hide mine like you can hide yours lol I got a real job. When fathers then have to put in effort to see their kid versus just coming home after work. Unexpected couple Jenna Ronan and Aden Albright broke up late last year, and it appears that their co-parenting of son Luca is not going well. Several of her posts are also sponsored by different companies, possibly giving her another source of income. IMO I think Jenna was just annoyed with his initial response to declining to pay child support and then waking up to see a smart ass payment of $1.14, so she went and made a post about it Like a BILLION other 18 year old, hell ALL AGED Women, have done! It appears Jenna Ronan and her boyfriend, Aden Albright have called it quits. Blow it on vacations with Dalanie? Get the latest Unexpected scoop here at Soap Dirt daily. Some fans seem to think Aden doesnt care about his relationship with Jenna, while one viewer claimed he is insensitive. The new season of Unexpected premieres Sunday, March 6th on TLC. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Amanda has been a professional freelance writer for over a decade. According to Starcasm, they got into a heated public argument over child support payments in April 2022. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Four hundred nine reports which described unexpected beneficial effects of drugs were included, which mentioned 451 associations between suspected drugs and unexpected beneficial effects. His consistently dilated pupils and slurred speech had people feeling very concerned. My dad was nice enough to make sure we got a roof over our heads for the sake of Luca. At 16, Jenna found out that she was pregnant. "My big boy," the proud mama wrote. Required fields are marked *. He feels that he provided the essentials and let her provide luxuries for their son. Certainly, things like sexual education are taught in schools. Your email address will not be published. Jenna believed her boyfriend and consented to sleep with him without any protection. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Now is not the time!#Unexpected. Aden is just a ball of fun, isnt he ?? However, Jenna and Aden were soon embroiled in a feud over TikTok regarding the child support payment. the study of the processes of drug absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion. As fans speculated that it may have been a mistake, given the same digits but wrong decimal placement, Jenna insisted that Aden was being petty. A side effect is considered serious if the result is: death; life-threatening; hospitalization; disability or permanent damage . But theres no escaping the fact that Jennas overall attitude is obvious in her scenes and it rubs many watchers the wrong way. Fans Ask Kim Kardashian To Halt Surgeries, Beautiful Before, Vanderpump Rules Stassi Schroeder Expecting Baby #2, The Family Chantel Star Crossing Over To Love In Paradise. Most of the images she posts are adorable selfies with her son. Coming from divorced parents has taught her to value family. He claimed that men ovulated just like girls did therefore there was no way she could possibly get pregnant with this system. COMMENT: Exactly. Aden tends to let Jenna take up most of the spotlight, but we do know that Aden works "has a good job in construction . However, if a serious and unexpected adverse event occurs for which there is evidence suggesting a causal relationship between the drug and the event (e.g., death from anaphylaxis), the event must be reported under 312.32(c)(1)(i) as a serious and unexpected suspected adverse reaction even if it is a component of the study endpoint (e.g . She is also seemingly taking care of Luca Albright on her own without the fathers help. COMMENT: Your argument would be valid if he wasnt paying for his kid. Distractify is a registered trademark. Do you think Jenna and Aden are done for good? An unusual or unexpected drug reaction by an individual is known as: A. toxic effect B. antagonism C. idiosyncrasy D. side effect E. drug allergy. Now, it appears the happiness has faded. However, Aden did not care for protection so he fed his girlfriend some lies. Its most likely gonna take time and MANY more falling outs before they get this right! Aden thought it was "kind of fun to take the risk of not using protection". She posted an excited video before the surgery, and multiple videos just an hour post-op sharing details about the experience and answering questions. Aden Albright tries to stay away from drama. Unexpected: Jenna Ronan & Aden Albright's TLC Journey Jenna Ronan said in Unexpected episodes that she didn't expect to have a baby so young with her boyfriend, Aden Albright. Mainly because she had grown up in a broken home and did not want to see history repeat itself for her baby. Aden wasnt the only one being defensive about the backlash from Jennas TikTok clip. Jessa Duggars Baby Miscarriage Ignites Pro-Abortion Firestorm? The majority of suspects of prescription and non-prescription drug abuse (64.1%) were either chewing Khat or carrying it while buying the drug from the pharmacists. As a high school couple, they were just enjoying being teenagers in love. Tags: News, Reality TV, TLC, TLC Unexpected, Unexpected, Your email address will not be published. We had a hearing and it was pushed back to whenever [he] returns to work and I was told that would be in 9-12 months. Yeah thats bc thats all she had to do. I didnt spend all my money on a boob job. These include 90 Day Fiance, Unexpected, Return to Amish, Little People, Big World and OutDaughtered, to name a few. Jenna didn't even have a credit card at the time. Apart from the unexpected pregnancies, the show also follows the story of these couples, their romantic journey, and how a baby weighs on their relationship. According to Jenna, Aden has not helped out financially AT ALL since she moved out, and although Aden was seeing Luca fairly often (on weekends at one point after work), its to my understanding he doesnt get him as much now. Aden's lying to Jenna about how conception works aside, plenty of people have wondered how their relationship is faring in real time. var sc_security="af495448"; Im assuming one being his form of income or lack there of. For more information, please see our It does not store any personal data. She even feels that he was trying to rush her through the zoo. It is a great source of income for the young parents. Im 20 and autistic. Jenna Ronan said in Unexpected episodes that she didnt expect to have a baby so young with her boyfriend, Aden Albright. Jenna Ronan is making money from her online presence. Their relationship issues spilled over. Her passions include music, animals, Disney, iced coffee, summer, and bad reality TV, especially Housewives and Vanderpump Rules. Because the pregnant teen's utter lack of reproductive knowledge (which, obviously, resulted in her pregnancy) was just that appalling. (Yikes!). As you can guess, the so-called biological fact was a lie, and Jenna did end up getting pregnant. Though not an easy feat, where do the high school loves currently stand? The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. scJsHost+ The show first premiered in 2017 and has gone on for five seasons so far. Tyra from Unexpected Had a Frank Phone Call With Alexs New Girlfriend. It happens sadly. Aden Albright, 18, is Jenna Ronan's boyfriend and father of her son Luca. Ive included that below and I encourage anyone interested in keeping up with all the on-screen and off-screen Unexpected drama to join the group! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6a6afc2c06aba1be1f8f41fa586a216" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. He admitted that he told her a lie which led to her getting pregnant, with Jenna claiming he said boys ogulate (ovulate) like women do. Its unclear how active he is on his Instagram account. Or is it just the attention? This should be no surprise to viewers since their relationship was riddled with lies from the beginning. Offers may be subject to change without notice. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Seeing the is he on drugs so often is sort of funny considering since 4th grade Ive consistently been asked that by friends, family, and strangers. The two went on to welcome a baby boy, Luca. Finally, Jenna is clearly glowing and living her best life. Aden and Jenna are not currently together, recently they get separated. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. Of course, Jenna knew how babies were made and wanted to be cautious when the two were intimate. the press release shares she is still trying to make a happy life, Fans Ask Kim Kardashian To Halt Surgeries, Beautiful Before, Vanderpump Rules Stassi Schroeder Expecting Baby #2, The Family Chantel Star Crossing Over To Love In Paradise, DWTS: Daniel Durant Surprises Britt Stewart With A Sweet Gift. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Did they end on a bad note? Has he checked out? See all posts by Jessica Almeida, Unexpected: Aden Albright Downplays Parenting with Jenna Ronan, Unexpected: How Jenna Ronan & Aden Albright Afford to Live on Their Own, Unexpected: Jenna Ronan Lets It Rip in Front of Aden Albright, Unexpected: Three New Couples Face Struggles of Becoming Young Parents, 90 Day Fiance: Ronald Smith Cancels Girlfriend Back with Skinny Tiffany. var sc_invisible=1; The allegation was based on Aden's appearance and behavior during the episodes of 'Unexpected' released at the time. Ive got nothing to hide. Apart from the money she earned from filming ' Unexpected ,' the 19-year-old had no other source of income. For now, all the best goes out to both of them as they embark on this new chapter. They celebrated their son Lucas first Easter in March, after turning nine months just three weeks ago. According to the TLC celeb, he has never been on drugs and is only tired. And that is how shes been able to afford to take care of herself and her son. Yes, Jenna did file for Child Support back in February, but unfortunately theres some things holding up the process. COMMENT: Youre seeking for help and for money. Required fields are marked *. She also mentioned that although she and Aden were seeing each other daily, she was still excited about what was to come in the future. Josh Duggars Wife Anna Takes Kids & Leaves The Country? She just knows I dont use social and wont respond to drama, but Im not gonna let her slander my name either. document.write(" Jeopardy Contestants List 2022, Grants For Fencing For Autistic Child, Ordine Avvocati Milano Cerca Avvocato, Seeing 222 And 777, Articles A