- A manually operated patient hoist can be used by a single person to transfer a patient from a sleeping position on the bed to a sitting position on a chair or wheelchair.
- The hoist is movable, and with the help of different slings can be used for toileting & transfers. It is hydraulically operated and operated by a pump-action to raise the sling and a relief valve is provided on the cylinder to lower the sling.
- The wheels are provided with wheel locks to lock the hoist during transfers.
- Overall Height: 51” Length: 45” width: 25”
- The hoist can be moved around the house with the patient in the sling to the toilet/chair / relocate in and around the house or garden single-handedly
- Can lift a person up to 120 kg safely.
Please note that the legs of the hoist with the wheels need to go under the bed, so ensure that the bed has at least 8” space between the lower end of the bed and floor.
Warranty: One year from date of delivery, subject to misuse/mishandling